Early Bird Pass Giveway

Hello my fellow Planet Coaster Fans, I am here to announce I am giving away an Early Bird Pass! I want as much people as possible to be able to have an opportunity to play the Alpha instead of waiting til quarter 4 of this year.

How to enter:
Subscribe to www.youtube.com/YehtiBox
Follow me: www.twitter.com/YehtiBox
Post a comment on this thread saying your favorite thing about Planet Coaster so far.

So first things first. Well i subscribed to your Youtube Channel and followed you on Twitter^^ Both under Atra Demonica names.

So what my favorite thing in Planet coaster so far is... Everything? Wont count i think[squeeeeee]

As i am a huge fan of Rollercaoster Simulation games, i always felt that theming was an afterthought. Peeps didnt react to it in the rollercoaster tycoon and theme park series. if anything you could see it in their thoughts, but that was not really satisfying. Also there were not many possibillities to make them look really nice. That definitly changes with planet coaster. So alongside the Coaster creation, the theming possibilites and how good that it will look in the final game, is one of my favorite things of Planet Coaster.

But i have a lot of other things i am so excited about in this game and want to try.

Sorry for the rambling but Planet Coaster is such an awesome looking game. I follow it since the launch trailer [squeeeeee]

So thank you YehtiBox to make a giveaway. And good luck everyone who enters here :)

Last edited:
yay, that's really cool of you.

My favorite thing about the game is that each visitor has their own personality and that affects your park in someway.

Last edited:
My favorite thing about PC is that we can finalyl create the amusement park of our dreams. We will be able to buils parks that are different, parks that can show people how we really are and what we love and hate. And, of course, we can create oruselves ingame and we can see us visiting our parks.

favorite thing about Planet Coaster so far.... Well i am soooooo excited about this game!! im looking at every photo and every video and each time i notice something new! i have even started to plan my park on paper and each time i think (im going to need bigger paper!!)

i can't decide what my favourite thing is so far as im just liking it all and i have not seen one thing i don't like ahhh so that is my favourite thing!

ok so to answer you question ...my favorite thing about Planet Coaster so far is that i don't see anything that i don't like! [heart][heart][heart][up][up][up][yesnod][yesnod][yesnod]

Good morning,

Someone told me that probably you will save my wedding xD.

Thank you very much, so please let me introduce myself, my name is Pierre, I'm french, I have 36 years old, father of 3 girls and I'm living in Japan.

I'm a huge fan of theme park in the real world and also the game.

In my life i played only one video game about theme park and it was "theme park", I played the game in the 90" and I still think it's the best game ever made about theme Park until today.

When I saw the trailer, screenshot of Planet Coaster i knew that game will change my life. This game looks so great, so fun, my kids when she saw the teaser said to me they wanna watch the movie !!

So I told them it's a video game, they didn't believe me, they all thought it was an anime movie !

Maybe someday the company will produce a movie...

So for me, my favorite thing in this game is the animation !

Like of all you, I wanna buy an early access... but unfornutely it's too expensive for me & my family. So your game is a real opportunity for my kids & me to enjoy this wonderfull games !!

Thanks a lot

And of cource, i will follow you on youtube & Twitter even I loose.

Cheers

[yesnod][yesnod][yesnod][yesnod][yesnod][yesnod][yesnod][yesnod][yesnod][yesnod][yesnod][yesnod][yesnod][yesnod][yesnod][yesnod][yesnod][yesnod][yesnod]

Pierre

Last edited:
I think it's frontier who makes this game great. I like how much effort and love they put in this game. Together with the community, they are making a great game. Yeah!

My favorite thing about planet coaster is that you can make your park feel like a real park. Once I create my park, I will just sit back and watch all the guests smile and ride rides. I will watch all the moving parts of this game all happen at once (Guests walking, rides moving, roller coasters plummeting down step drops). I can't wait!

My favorite thing about planet coaster is the precise attention to detail especially the animations of peeps and the details of the stalls

First of all thanks for doing a giveaway :)

Secondly I subscribed to your YouTube (with the username Wooflex) and followed you on Twitter (@Wooflex6)

Finally you asked what my favorite thing about planet coaster is right now. Off the top of my head it has to be the coaster building mobility. I'm so excited to see what kind of amazing roller coasters I can build and all the replicas people will create.

I wish I could join because I have absolutely no funds to pay for the early bird, but lack of social media accounts and the general lack of interest in said social media usually kill these things for me.

My oldest girl (7 years old) wanted make a draw for you.

yehtibox.jpg

I wanted put on my original post but i could't edit it.

Last edited:
Hey,
Subed and Followed :)

My favorite thing of Planet Coaster so far this is a tricky one! The customization of the park from Terr-forming to the scenario.

When are you selecting the winner?[big grin]

Andrewbacca - LALA Gaming

My favorite thing about PlanetCoaster is really the vision of the team they have while developing the game. In every update/ dev diary or something else you clearly see how well they have thought about the look of the game and how the different features should work. The piece by piece building style, the coaster editor, the different tools in landscaping, they have really thought it over in a way that it is not only the big freedom of creativity you get, but that it also remains controllable/playable so that it is actually a feature which the people want instead of features which are there for the ability to do it, but it is actually impossible to do it right.

Thanks for doing the giveaway.

My favourite thing about Planet Coaster to date is the Mascots, especially Chief Beef Belief and the animations of the mascots and the peeps. The parks they have shown off feel alive. I reckon I will be spending all day playing around with the terrain editor.

i have been waiting a long time for RCTW but then i did watch all the movies for Planet Coaster and i can´t wait more to get playing the game :)

Top Bottom