Early Bird Pass Giveway

Hello Yethi,

First of all, thank you for giving us this opportunity to get in early into the fun world of Planet Coaster, specially to those of us less fortunate that don't have enough money to buy an Early Bird pass.

I have always been a fan of Tycoon games, being simcity and rollercoaster tycoon my best favorites one. The first time I heard about Planet Coaster, I must tell I was very sceptical; but the more I see and hear about it, the more I fell in love with it. I am sure that it will become my most favorite game of all times.

It is very hard for me to tell you what is the most favorite part of the game. So far, we have seen a lot about those little people that will be walking and riding coasters in our parks. They do look amazing, and their animations are best to none. My jaw has dropped a few times already with every post Frontier has published in their facebook page. So I am certainly looking forward to see their reactions after they ride the first coaster I will build as soon as I get to play it. That is probably what will get most of us into the game, giving our peeps the most pleasure possible for riding our coasters. Therefore, the thing, so far, I am most looking forward to is the vividness and atmosphere that we will be able to create, which will suck us in for many hours of fun and good old memories.

I am following you on twitter already, my username is DModaEnVzla
On YouTube also, I am Roberto Ortis

Last edited:
Hi Yethi,
thank you for this opportunity!

I really like that everything included is made with passion to this game...
Seeing all those details of peep behaviour while walking through the park is nearly making me to believe that I'm in a real theme park. I never thought that a game would have such a depth, just by watching what's going on in a park!

Everything that they showed us now is better than what I wished the game to be like...

I would love to explore Planet Coaster by my own asap!

Last edited:
I've subscribed to your youtube channel... The best thing I love about PlanetCoaster is the fact the they are listening to the community and the enthusiasm they put in the game. [up]

Last edited:
The best thing I have seen about planet coaster so far is that the queues are of a reasonable length. Theme park sims have always annoyed me that the queues consisted of about 5 people.

When are you announcing the winner?

Last edited:
I subscribed to your Youtube Channel. I do not have Twitter account though. :(

My favorite part so far. I have to say the fantastic details in general, the realistic looking rides and the novel terraforming tool! Planet Coaster is so beautiful looking!

Subbed & following.

Favorite thing is the overall lighting - something that makes the game is the lighting - often people skip noticing it.. the game engine Cobra is so good!

Last edited:
Fantastic initiative and extra bit of added hype here by YehtiBox.

My favorite aspect thus far is certainly the personality built into what seems like every feature of the game. The animation, art direction, coaster building tools, themes, dev diaries, live stream(s), random YT videos... it's astonishing to what level Frontier is willing to go to, to achieve the tycoon simulation that we all long for!

(YouTube) - Mr BigJaggy
(Twitter) - @jaco_baS

Fantastic initiative and extra bit of added hype here by YethiBox!

My favorite aspect of PC thus far is certainly the personality that that Frontier seems to be adding to every feature of the game - the animation, art style, coaster builder, themes, UGC, dev diaries, live stream(s). Its overwhelming to see what lengths the developers are willing to go to, to deliver the true roller coaster simulation that we have been craving for so long.

YouTube - Mr BigJaggy
Twitter - jaco_baS

Last edited:
Hey actually i would like to change my mind about My favorite thing of Planet Coaster so far ... to the TENTACLES !! ( animatronics purple tentacles ) OMGosh They look awesome !! i have seen them in one of the sneak a peek videos in the background of a park! These look amazing! an animatronics of some swamp sea creature thing coming out of rocks and you can actually add into your park to theme a ride or area! i want one [cry]!!!! i want one NOW![woah][woah][woah][woah][woah][woah][woah][woah]

I think my favourite thing about Planet Coaster is the animations. People look so realistic. (Also rides)
instead of just walking, they are looking around and doing things like spraying paint to the wall!

There are of course many more features that i like, but animatuons are really nicely done! [yesnod]

Edit: i came too late ;(

Last edited:
Something is unclear to me:

1: How do you have to share the video on youtube. It is not something like you can share the video on your own channel.

2: Do we have to comment on the last youtube video or here on the forum again (or does it not matter?)

Just want to say, I admire what you are doing, by purchasing copies of the Early Bird and giving them away on your youtube channel. There are a few people on here who are fining it hard to afford the Early Bird, so I hope that one of them is the lucky winner. I won't be subscribing to your video channel, and I don't use twitter, but I will say this about PC. The best thing I like about the game, is the fact that, all the Dev Team at Frontier are so very dedicated and passionate about this game, it just shows in the quality they are putting into it and the fact that they value this community. That say's a lot about a game. You get what people are prepared to put into it and you won't find any better development team that Frontier. Aren't we all so glad they left Atari and formed their own company. [yesnod] [yesnod] [yesnod]

Good luck to the winner of your competition. [up]

Top Bottom