Parks Now open: Tinker town!

Finally uploaded the "complete" park to the workshop... (I may still come back to it now and then but I'm happy to call it finished for the time being.)

Here is the steam workshop link.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=888089271

And a few highlights:
C98971F2138290E58709270F25A01D6223D26C34

4A092D015903FF9AF0B3F0F4F61832F05852C176

91496C9F753E8E0A0BEE6B04A3461D5FA30FF133

Also heads up, I recently updated my "Final build" of the park with a couple new statues from my blueprints, including my massive new "Lockjaws Landcrawler"

Here's a picture of it on a different map: and yes those are caterpillar treads that I cobbled together.
C31FEC5FB84E08BA3C5E4362BC771E3902EF2131

Also there may be a clock or two incorporated into it...

Last edited:
Cool, I look forward to your feedback.

Sorry it took until today to get a look at this fabulous park.

This is some AWESOME work! The coasters spiraling around towers and through the Ferris wheel, all the theming and lighting, the cyborgs. Very imaginative and spectacular. Those cyborgs, especially the Mr. Bones one, are incredible ;) So 11 out of 10 on the scenery.

Some of the rides could perhaps use a little tweaking and tuning to increase their popularity, though. Practically all your customers are jammed up at the entrance for the Luna Autos, so that even some of the coasters aren't drawing the crowds they should. Also, you seem to have too many Iron Horse trains on the track, so you're getting traffic jams where they have to wait a long time to get into the stations. This increases the time required to get anywhere on the train, which decreases the chances of peeps using the train.

Last edited:
Sorry it took until today to get a look at this fabulous park.

This is some AWESOME work! The coasters spiraling around towers and through the Ferris wheel, all the theming and lighting, the cyborgs. Very imaginative and spectacular. Those cyborgs, especially the Mr. Bones one, are incredible ;) So 11 out of 10 on the scenery.

Some of the rides could perhaps use a little tweaking and tuning to increase their popularity, though. Practically all your customers are jammed up at the entrance for the Luna Autos, so that even some of the coasters aren't drawing the crowds they should. Also, you seem to have too many Iron Horse trains on the track, so you're getting traffic jams where they have to wait a long time to get into the stations. This increases the time required to get anywhere on the train, which decreases the chances of peeps using the train.

Well dang.... I knew my park sucked. I guess I'll have to scrap the whole thing for my April 1st update and start over from scratch...
E9AA658F298C9F1DD00AFA8A1E13EFEA615FF34E

In all seriousness though happy April fools day... I updated the final build again now with some coaster tweaks, even added a couple new triggered events and tweaked my special trashcan.(I added a sound effect.)

My special trashcan, go ahead spend some time watching it.
F2C37CAF27E663B9062B45AE48C4706B9FA54E87

Party cannons?
5C810DD816B0FF83B8298D04AA9F80E0D17CDF22

I think this old clock tower looks unstable....
964D761F114D0ED43099A17808DF77D0C94E97C9

Those look unstable too...
3811F830D59537AD71503EF24D1C145CB9077E9B

Wow! I really like where this is going. The lighting is so beautiful and charming. Please keep it up, this is a great and cozy park you are creating here [heart]

This continues to get even more awesome. Really love the spooky lighthouse thing.

I was really unsure how to respond to your answer to my last. How much of that was April Fools and how much actually being upset? This park is fantastic in nearly all respect, and nothing is perfect so that's about as good as you can get. I was offering an opinion on the only relatively minor problem this park has.

This continues to get even more awesome. Really love the spooky lighthouse thing.

I was really unsure how to respond to your answer to my last. How much of that was April Fools and how much actually being upset? This park is fantastic in nearly all respect, and nothing is perfect so that's about as good as you can get. I was offering an opinion on the only relatively minor problem this park has.

The entirety of me being upset was the April fools, I actually liked your feedback and have started work on implementing some of it, as well as prepping my park for the April update... (Which should help when it comes to fixing my underground coasters a bit more, given that my options are somewhat limited by collision when it comes to working underground...)

Last edited:
The entirety of me being upset was the April fools, I actually liked your feedback and have started work on implementing some of it, as well as prepping my park for the April update... (Which should help when it comes to fixing my underground coasters a bit more, given that my options are somewhat limited by collision when it comes to working underground...)

Whew! That makes me feel a lot better :)

Now, what's this thing in the April update that will help with underground work? I can't watch the livestreams so never know what's coming until I read the release notes [sulk]

Whew! That makes me feel a lot better :)

Now, what's this thing in the April update that will help with underground work? I can't watch the livestreams so never know what's coming until I read the release notes [sulk]

They turned off collision. You can practically sink your coaster down and then dig out what you have to dig out. Will make things a lot easier :).

Don't change a thing Minnion, your park doesn't suck. In fact, its outstanding. I love it. Don't let unabashed criticism get you down. Tinker town rocks! This thread and certain people's comments are a fine example of why I do not share my creativity or parks on this forum.

Top Bottom