Stairs,tunnels,dark rides,water rides,parking lots

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
I guess you have seen the RCTW livestream ;)

Everything they show looks amazingly good but there are so many important features missing!!

Dear Frontier,

You people made the ever amazing RCT3 game, 10 years after initial release custom content is still being made by the fans, thats how awesome that game was and still is!
I hope you people still remember and know what the fans want. Learn from the mistakes Atari is making and "simply" elevate RCT3 into the year 2016 without taking away too much things that made RCT3 so amazing!

(And im not talking about pools and animals and stuff, i 100% approve on them not making it into the next game)

I guess you have seen the RCTW livestream ;)

Everything they show looks amazingly good but there are so many important features missing!!

Dear Frontier,

You people made the ever amazing RCT3 game, 10 years after initial release custom content is still being made by the fans, thats how awesome that game was and still is!
I hope you people still remember and know what the fans want. Learn from the mistakes Atari is making and "simply" elevate RCT3 into the year 2016 without taking away too much things that made RCT3 so amazing!

(And im not talking about pools and animals and stuff, i 100% approve on them not making it into the next game)
Yea agree...

I guess you have seen the RCTW livestream

Same thought :))

Dear Frontier,

But The only issue here is that RCTW wasted time with other developers. Time they could spend in this things like water rides, tunnels etc.

On one of the last shots of the 1st dev trailer you can see a path with people walking into some sort of underground/side of a hill. Whether this is terrain that has been deformed into a hill or a piece of scenery it's hard to tell.

lol this thread is hilarious! I was thinking the same things! I have faith and trust in knowing they will have those things available. Not only to please the RCT community but also at a business standpoint. I've lost interest in RCTW, PC looks more promising and I know the quality is already great months before the release.

Here is the screenshot from the tunnel RyanMnM did mention:
mbhekhno.png

So i would say tunnels are somewhat confirmed :D

What i also thought to be pretty cool is that you can build paths through some of the attractions where it makes sense:
b3vkriqy.png

May be it is just a short roller coaster where it is natural to build paths underneaths it, but this disc-o type of ride is usually fixed size, so it may be just a "plop-in" attraction. Anyway all attractions seem to integrate themselves very nicely into the environment.

Looking at those pictures as examples, is anyone else suddenly worried that this will be like Thrillville? A set layout with sections where you can place rides and coasters?

I hope they put in next dev blog all information that are about gameplay,so that we clear this fail from Thrillville

Looking at those pictures as examples, is anyone else suddenly worried that this will be like Thrillville? A set layout with sections where you can place rides and coasters?

VERY doubtful, VERY unlikely and pretty much already confirmed against...

With a gameplay system like that, that would completely wipe out the "pathing system" Frontier has been talking about, especially in the Q&A session. There would be no need for a pathing system at all.

If it's a Thrillville-like, I personally go to the Frontier offices to destroy all the source code ! Guaranteed ! [big grin]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom