Backstage area

I think it could be really nice and good for realism to be able to place backstage and administrative buildings. The acces to This area would be only allowed to employees and could have some useful buildings like staff changing room, floats hangar, staff restaurant, security HQ... what do you think about it ?

I think it could be really nice and good for realism to be able to place backstage and administrative buildings. The acces to This area would be only allowed to employees and could have some useful buildings like staff changing room, floats hangar, staff restaurant, security HQ... what do you think about it ?
+1 They must have a office building in the game to handle all the money and how bigger your park is how bigger the office.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
+2 [up] I love this idea! I like backstage administrative/support buildings/facilities. I would build them from scenery if no functioning buildings are to be available [happy]

Good idea! it would be a good way to train your employees when they are not motivated: Improving buildings, or investing more money in their restaurants... [yesnod]

I'm very interested in a twist on the management. Prison Architect have sort of an interesting way for this, where you need to hire certain people in different areas of expertise in order to have access to certain staff or rooms, research etc.

Nice idea , I wish (hope) on top of that a hotel ore little houses on the outside of the park.
May by something for an expansion [big grin]
efteling-hotel.jpg

bosrijk-vakantiehuizen.jpg

Last edited:
The concept would be really cool to impliment into the game! Even if the buildings werent actually 'accessible' to the staff, but still gave some kind of overall stats perk, like a morale boost, I could see it being feasible for players to want to create these kinds of buildings so they could keep staff happy and working hard at their jobs.

I remember doing that all the way back to RCT1. Ride "buildings" are the best part. I remember using things on the roof that looked like vents or a/c units. Adding exit stairs and employee only signs was the things I loved to do.

I think this would be a great idea. I think there's a possibility to take something that Parkitect seems to have done with their current alpha phase; paths that only staff can use. I wasn't really a fan of how in RCT you had to put up an awkward sign that rarely ever fit any of the themes just to restrict where guests were supposed to walk. I would be great for designating "construction" areas as well.

I love this idea. It would be great if the staff rode on the transport rides too. And if they had their own gold cart things to ride on.

Top Bottom