4. Megalodon
  5. Archelon
  6. Pliosaurus
  7. Rhomaleosaurus
  8. Dunkleosteus
  9. Prognathodon
  10. Xiphactinus
Hybrids
  1. Spinoraptor (Spinosaurus and Velociraptor)
  2. Ankylodocus (Ankylosaurus and Diplodocus)
  3. Stegoceratops (Stegosaurus and Triceratops)
  4. Sino-Spino (Sinoceratops and Spinosaurus)
  5. Edmontoguanodon (Edmontosaurus and Iguanodon)
  6. Proceratomimus (Proceratosaurus and Gallimimus)
Skins/Variants
  1. Pteranodon (1997)
  2. Mamenchisaurus (1997)
  3. Allosaurus (Battle at Big Rock)
  4. Iguanodon (2022)
  5. Carnotaurus (Camouflaging)

Last edited:
Hey evoryone! There's a new gamplay stream coming on thrusday. If they reveal any new creatures on thrusday I will let you know. Which I'm guessing is gonna be the rest of the Dominion animals. So either reply to you resumited post with the new creatures that you changed or DM on the fourms!

Hey evoryone! There's a new gamplay stream coming on thrusday. If they reveal any new creatures on thrusday I will let you know. Which I'm guessing is gonna be the rest of the Dominion animals. So either reply to you resumited post with the new creatures that you changed or DM on the fourms!
Since the Late Cretaceous Pack got revealed today.

For those who have voted for the following creatures please edit your orginal post replace them with new picks and just reply to your orginal comment or dm me!

These are the following creatures.

Alamosaurus
Australovenator
Barbaridactylus
Styxosaurus

Modified from the post I made on the initial thread, I think the bulk of the missing JWD roster will implemented so they've been left out:

(as an aside, I find the Early Cretaceous pack's 2/1/1 split very unsatisfactory; 3/1/1 would be much easier to take in)

Land Creatures (25)
Limiting myself to eight theropods that I'll get out of the way first. Segisaurus has been omitted, they probably only put it on the park map in the first place because they got it mixed up with Allosaurus (don't ask). Cenozoic land mammals have been left out as well, Smilodon being a no-show in the Camp Cretaceous-themed DLC sets a precedent for them not being represented any time soon.
  1. Rugops - a Deinonychus-sized, pacifist abelisaur, what's not to love?
  2. Yutyrannus - on one condition: if it's fully feathered; the new update is a good sign in this regard
  3. Deinocheirus - there's nothing I'm more averse to than the notion of new ornithomimosaurs (with one exception, with stipulations), but even I'll admit that this would be a welcome addition, fuzz or no fuzz
  4. Ornithomimus - on one condition: if it's fully feathered. If it's scaly, then it'll just be another lame, samey ornithomimid; I've been pining against this creature being implemented since JWE1 and am only giving it a chance now, don't blow it
  5. Mononykus - would need to be feathered imo
  6. Beipiaosaurus (added 9/13/2022, replacing Australovenator) - more therizinosaur representation
  7. Caudipteryx - and this would absolutely definitely NEED to be feathered; think a non-avian turkey
  8. Unenlagia - if Spinoraptor doesn't come back, it could take its mantle as a fish-eating paravian, and even if it does come back, Unenlagia isn't particularly similar to any other raptors/raptor-like dinosaurs in the game. Optimally, it would be feathered like the Pyroraptor, it could work as an alternative to it but with a less weird face
  9. Plateosaurus - I find it odd that the game has no non-sauropod sauropodomorph representation; Mussaurus, Massospondylus and Yunnanosaurus are strong picks as well, but I think Plateosaurus should be prioritized
  10. Europasaurus - I'll admit there's bias here because it's a personal favorite dinosaur of mine, but perhaps it could contrast the other two small sauropods by having a more brachiosaur-like posture
  11. Brontosaurus - to bounce off of the gray, wrinkly, blobby Apatosaurus, I can see a Brontosaurus (yes, it's valid, don't you dare start) being colorful and sinewy with interesting patterns and combat prowess; think the various sauropods in Prehistoric Planet
  12. Edmontonia - the only ankylosaur I want to see from here on out, with an exception listed further down; exaggerate the spikes
  13. Hypsilophodon - a little ornithopod-like herbivore, a little smaller than Homalocephale
  14. Psittacosaurus - like Yutyrannus and Ornithomimus, on one condition - if it has tail quills
  15. Protoceratops - it would need to be upscaled to be able to tussle with Velociraptor
  16. Einiosaurus - personal bias is at play here again, my favorite ceratopsid after Pachyrhinosaurus
  17. Saurolophus - the game has a glut of hadrosaurs, and the majority of them are lambeosaurines (Edmontosaurus and Maiasaura v. Corythosaurus, Olorotitan, Parasaurolophus and Tsintaosaurus); Saurolophus beats out Shantungosaurus as my pick for saurolophine representation as it is more distinct from Edmontosaurus
  18. Scutosaurus - a bear-sized, armored and kind of round primitive reptile
  19. Simosuchus - upscaled a bit so it would be easier to tranq, preferably; teeny-tiny herbivorous crocodylomorph
  20. Cotylorhynchus - I may have described Scutosaurus as round, but this creature - by God is it round
  21. Inostrancevia - my personal pick for gorgonopsid representation
  22. Moschorhinus - whether or not it is accurate, I would make it venomous, similar to what has been proposed for the too-small-for-consideration-in-my-opinion Euchambersia
  23. Barinasuchus - a terrestrial crocodile relative that lived way later than it had any right to, and perhaps the biggest land carnivore of Cenozoic; it would be fun as a big, quadrupedal carnivorous reptile
  24. Gastornis - a giant fowl, like an herbivorous alternative to:
  25. Kelenken - though it probably wasn't really the largest phorusrhacid, of all of the "terror birds" out there, it's the one I'd like to see be represented
Lagoon Creatures (13)
  1. Archelon - I think it could benefit from its size being exaggerated a bit, perhaps being made closer to 6m than 4m; I'm sure it would be welcomed by all either way
  2. Atopodentatus - a weird, herbivorous marine reptile that would probably require either a new feeder or more in-depth lagoon editing with seaweed paleobotany and such
  3. Shonisaurus - exaggerate its size by making it bigger than the Mosasaurus, gimme a blue whale-sized ichthyosaur!
  4. Temnodontosaurus - macropredatory ichthyosaur
  5. Dolichorhynchops - perhaps it could be streamlined a bit to emphasize how fast polycotylids may have been
  6. Moanasaurus - to make up for the Tylosaurus. Frowny face.
  7. Titanoboa - the second of this list's water lizards alongside Moanasaurus, in this case a Cenozoic one; from what I understand it was almost, if not fully aquatic
  8. Liaoningosaurus - whether or not the theory holds water, the mere notion of a foot-long, fish-eating, aquatic ankylosaur is irresistible to me - they could be like swimming homalocephales
  9. Hesperornis - it being a strict lagoon animal might be a stretch, but still - a feathered swimmer would be interesting
  10. Basilosaurus - Cenozoic, sure, but it would mesh brilliantly with the other lagoon creatures
  11. Dunkleosteus - if we're doing fish, it would be a great representative for the Paleozoic
  12. Megalodon shark - would be a downright bizarre omission if the game ever expands to fish and/or Cenozoic fauna
  13. Hybodus - a relatively small shark
Aviary Creatures (10)
If I didn't have a personal limit to how small aviary creatures should be, I would have at least one anurognathid in this category - if anything here is implemented, I very well may add one or two anyway. I'd personally like to see every pterosaur from here on out be depicted with pycnofibers but I know that's unrealistic.

That being said, I'm averse to new flying animals being added at all until they and aviaries in general get a huge overhaul; the amount of homogeny among the current flyers, including making a frugivore (Tapejara) and a land-competent macropredator (Quetzalcoatlus) piscivores that have no ability to walk and are generally behaviorally indistinct from every other pterosaur in the game, is insane. I tolerated them doing this with Dsungaripterus to an extent, but I'm putting my foot down with Quetzalcoatlus; its implementation - indeed, the implementation of almost all of the pterosaurs - is shameful.

Also, let us put meat feeders in aviaries for god's sake.
  1. Caviramus - it could be distinct as being hyper-omnivorous, it could be able to eat from pretty much every source of food in the game
  2. Rhamphorhynchus - only a bit bigger than Caviramus with a pointy beak and huge teeth; obligate piscivore, no hunting goats
  3. Pterodactylus - about as small as I want to see aviary creatures get, 1m wingspan
  4. Tupandactylus - yes, yes, I know it's extremely similar to Tapejara, but given how that pterosaur's execution in the base game is, I'd like to see a properly-represented - read, frugivorous and preferably semi-arboreal - tapejarine
  5. Thalassodromeus - a good candidate for a smaller (about Cearadactylus-sized) predatory pterosaur; it would eat from meat feeders and go for live bait
  6. Istiodactylus - even ignoring its odd face, it could be distinct among pterosaurs by eating from meat feeders but not hunting anything
  7. Hatzegopteryx - the following traits were previously just ideals, but with how they're botching its cousin, these are requirements as far as I'm concerned now - it should be relatively terrestrial, eat from meat feeders, hunt goats and anything categorized as "small", fight medium carnivores/defensive herbivores and harass medium-sized prey. If it can't walk and it can only eat fish and goats, don't even bother.
  8. Nyctosaurus - like a tiny Pteranodon with a big quasi-antler slapped on its head - like with Rugops, what's not to love?
  9. Archaeopteryx - would need to be upscaled to even larger than Wellnhoferia to be viable, but I think it warrants inclusion for its relevance to paleontology and the study of evolution; would eat from meat feeders
  10. Pelagornis - massive seabird with a weird beak
Hybrid Creatures (2)
As "original, creative hybrids that aren't just copy/pasted from the stinking Ludia games" probably isn't a valid option for the meta-list, I won't consider any hybrids here but the two hybrids with in-canon street cred.
  1. Stegoceratops - make it closer to the concept art design, don't just resell the Wu DLC one
  2. Sino-Spino - yes, it sucks, but it's canon

Skins/Variants (8)
The BaBR Allosaurus, TLW Mamenchisaurus and a fuzzy Dimorphodon have been omitted because they shouldn't be skins or variants, they should replace the Great Value versions of the same designs we already have.
  1. Black and red/Demon Carnotaurus (JW:FK/JWD)
  2. Pteranodon 1997 (TLW)
  3. Little Eatie (CC) - if they can add Big Eatie, where the heck's Little Eatie?
  4. Baryonyx 2015 (old JW website)
  5. Troodon 1993 (JP:TG)
  6. Herrerasaurus 1993 (JP:TG)
  7. Carcharodontosaurus 2003 (JP:OG)
  8. Dilophosaurus 1990 (novel)
Updated to account for the new pack, replaced Australovenator with Beipiaosaurus.

Good initiative! Love to see it. I'll edit my old suggestion list to fit your new format.

25 Land animals:
Herbivorous dinosaurs
  • Lambeosaurus
  • Magnapaulia
  • Amurosaurus
  • Hadrosaurus
  • Gryposaurus
  • Shantungosaurus
  • Saurolophus
  • Tethyshadros
  • Telmatosaurus
  • Zalmoxes
  • Plateosaurus
  • Mussaurus
  • Shunosaurus
  • Europasaurus
  • Psittacosaurus
  • Protoceratops
  • Miragaia
  • Scelidosaurus
  • Mononykus
Carnivorous dinosaurs
  • Teratophoneus
  • Irritator
  • Ichthyovenator
  • Concavenator
  • Megaraptor
Synapsids
  • Edaphosaurus

15 Lagoon animals:
Aquatic reptiles
  • Archelon
  • Prognathodon
  • Carinodens
  • Globidens
  • Shonisaurus
  • Metriorhynchus
  • Dolichorynchops
  • Cryptoclidus
  • Nothosaurus
Fish
  • Mawsonia
  • Leedsichthys
  • Aquilolamna
  • Onchopristis
Other
  • Ichthyostega
  • Anomalocaris

15 Aviary animals:
Pterosaurs
  • Nyctosaurus
  • Dearc
  • Rhamphorhynchus
  • Pterodaustro
  • Darwinopterus
  • Ludodactylus
  • Hatzegopteryx
  • Thalassodromeus
  • Istiodactylus
  • Tethydraco
  • Arambourgiania
  • Caviramus
  • Ctenochasma
  • Alanqa
Birds
  • Ichthyornis

5 Skins/Variants:
  • Fuzzy/Feathered Dimorphodon (JW film accurate)
  • Feathered Deinonychus
  • Feathered Ornithomimus
  • Feathered Archeornithomimus
  • Feathered Troodon

Last updated 2022-09-14
- replaced Barbaridactylus with Dearc
I've updated my original post and replaced Barbaridactylus with Dearc.

Land creatures
  1. Yutyrannus
  2. Argentinosaurus
  3. Deinocheirus
  4. Mapusaurus
  5. Concavenator
  6. Plateosaurus
  7. Protoceratops
  8. Inostrancevia
  9. Megaraptor
  10. Ichthyovenator
  11. Albertaceratops
  12. Dakotaraptor
  13. Tongtianlong
  14. Leaellynasaurus
  15. Brachytrachelopan
  16. Fasolasuchus
  17. Masiakasaurus
  18. Hesperosaurus
  19. Zalmoxes
  20. Lambeosaurus
  21. Smilodon
  22. Mammuthus
  23. Estemmenosuchus
  24. Psittacosaurus
  25. Epidexipteryx
Avian creatures
  1. Nyctosaurus
  2. Pterodaustro
  3. Hatzegopteryx
  4. Rhamphorhynchus
  5. Thalassodromeus
  6. Nemicolopterus
  7. Zhejiangopterus
  8. Argentavis
  9. Archeopteryx
  10. Caviramus
Lagoon creatures
  1. Dakosaurus
  2. Shonisaurus
  3. Mixosaurus
  4. Megalodon
  5. Archelon
  6. Pliosaurus
  7. Rhomaleosaurus
  8. Dunkleosteus
  9. Prognathodon
  10. Xiphactinus
Hybrids
  1. Spinoraptor (Spinosaurus and Velociraptor)
  2. Ankylodocus (Ankylosaurus and Diplodocus)
  3. Stegoceratops (Stegosaurus and Triceratops)
  4. Sino-Spino (Sinoceratops and Spinosaurus)
  5. Edmontoguanodon (Edmontosaurus and Iguanodon)
  6. Proceratomimus (Proceratosaurus and Gallimimus)
Skins/Variants
  1. Pteranodon (1997)
  2. Mamenchisaurus (1997)
  3. Allosaurus (Battle at Big Rock)
  4. Iguanodon (2022)
  5. Carnotaurus (Camouflaging)
Replaced australovenator with megaraptor, barbaridactylus with pterodaustro and styxosaurus with dunkleosteus

Because we've gotten an Early Cretaceous Pack and Late Cretaceous Pack, I'm going to assume that we aren't getting any more Cretaceous dinosaurs, apart from those we will probably get as a part of a Malta/Black Market themed pack. I also don't think we'll be getting packs for Early/Middle/Late Jurassic and Early/Middle/Late Triassic. I think we'll get a Jurassic Pack and a Triassic Pack, and maybe a Permian pack. So my picks are based on dinosaurs and reptiles I think we could possibly get.

Land
  • Malta/Black Market DLC
    • Atrociraptor
    • Oviraptor
    • Microceratus
    • Lystrosaurus
    • Moros
  • Jurassic pack
    • Heterodontosaurus
    • Scelidosaurus
  • Triassic pack
    • Plateosaurus
    • Postosuchus
Flying
  • Jurassic pack
    • Rhamphorhynchus
  • Triassic pack
    • Peteinosaurus
Aquatic
  • Jurassic pack
    • Dakosaurus
  • Triassic pack
    • Shonisaurus

Land
  • Tarbosaurus
  • Miragaia
  • Yutyrannus
  • Argentinosaurus
  • Lambeosaurus
  • Utahraptor
  • Postosuchus
  • Torvosaurus
  • Rugops
  • Deinocheirus
  • Protoceratops
  • Gigantoraptor
  • Plateosaurus
  • Dracovenator
  • Concavenator
  • Shantungosaurus
  • Saurophaganax
  • Diabloceratops
  • Edaphosaurus
  • Smilodon
  • Irritator
  • Afrovenator
  • Tenontosaurus
  • Gualong
  • Sinosaurus
Aquatic

• Archelon
  • Cretoxyrhina
  • Xiphactinus
  • Dunkleosteus
  • Leedsichthys
  • Bonnerichthys
  • Shonisaurus
  • Shastasaurus
  • Ichthyodectes
  • Ptychodus
  • Thalattosuchia
  • Tyrannoneustes
  • Dakosaurus
  • Megladon
  • Basilosaurus
Flying

• Pterodactylus
  • Archaeopteryx
  • Microraptor
  • Pterodaustro
  • Nyctosaurus
  • Hatzegopteryx
  • Arambourgiania
  • Titanis
  • Rhamphorhynchus
Hybrids
  • Spinoraptor
  • Ankylodocus

Last edited:
UPDATE!
As of today Novmember 29th 2022. Since the Jurassic World Evolution 2: Dominion Malta Expanisn just got announced. Please replace the following that is list;
edit: Please also respond to your old list so I can put in the changes.

Land
  • Atrociraptor
  • Lystrosaurus
  • Oviraptor
  • Moros

Skins/Variants
  • Allosaurus 2022/BABR
  • Dimorphodon 2022/2015/fuzzy/feathered
  • Iguanodon 2022
  • Carnotaurus 2022

Last edited:
Should have waited 8 days IMO, but okay.

Land Creatures:
  • Oviraptor
  • Microceratus
  • Plateosaurus
  • Concavenator
  • Deinocheirus
  • Ichtyovenator
  • Protoceratops
  • Scutosaurus
  • Shunosaurus
  • Yanchuanosaurus

Lagoon Creatures:
  • Shonisaurus
  • Archelon

Aviary Creatures
  • Caviramus
  • Thalassodromeus

Hybrid Creatures:
  • Spinoraptor
  • Stegoceratops
  • Ankylodocus
  • Spinoceratops

Skins/Variants:
  • Battle at Big Rock/Dominion Allosaurus
  • Stegosaurus Lux
  • Camouflage Carnotaurus
  • 1997 Pteranodon
Little Eatie
2022 Stegosaurus
1997 Pteranodon

Land Creatures:
  1. Anteosaurus
  2. Argentinosaurus
  3. Camptosaurus
  4. Deinocheirus
  5. Edaphosaurus
  6. Edmontonia
  7. Falcarius
  8. Gigantoraptor
  9. Hypsilophodon
  10. Inostrancevia
  11. Irritator
  12. Lambeosaurus
  13. Leaellynasaura
  14. Miragaia
  15. Moschops
  16. Placerias
  17. Platyhystrix
  18. Postosuchus
  19. Protoceratops
  20. Scutosaurus
  21. Sinosaurus
  22. Tanycolagreus
  23. Torvosaurus
  24. Utahraptor
  25. Yutyrannus
Lagoon Creatures:
  1. Anomalocaris
  2. Archelon
  3. Cretoxyrhina
  4. Cymbospondylus
  5. Diplocaulus
  6. Dolichorhynchops
  7. Dunkleosteus
  8. Helicoprion
  9. Hybodus
  10. Metriorhynchus
  11. Onchopristis
  12. Ophthalmosaurus
  13. Shonisaurus
  14. Tanystropheus
  15. Xiphactinus
Aviary Creatures:
  1. Alanqa
  2. Archaeopteryx
  3. Anurognathus
  4. Coelurosauravus
  5. Confuciusornis
  6. Hatzegopteryx
  7. Ichthyornis
  8. Meganeura
  9. Microraptor
  10. Peteinosaurus
  11. Pterodaustro
  12. Rahonavis
  13. Rhamphorhynchus
  14. Sinomacrops
  15. Tupandactylus
Skins/Variants:
  1. Albertosaurus (Feathered)
  2. Archaeornithomimus (Feathered)
  3. Compsognathus (Feathered)
  4. Deinonychus (Feathered)
  5. Gallimimus (Feathered)
  6. Pteranodon (1997)
  7. Qianzhousaurus (Feathered)
  8. Struthiomimus (Feathered)
  9. Troodon (Feathered)
  10. Velociraptor (Feathered)
Hybrid Creatures:
Please no hybrids

Last edited:
Land Creatures:
  • Protoceratops
  • Argentinosaurus
  • Shantungosaurus
  • Lambeosaurus
  • Saurolophus
  • Deinocheirus
  • Talarurus
  • Einiosaurus
  • Diabloceratops
  • Shunosaurus
  • Gigantoraptor
  • Miragaia
  • Kosmoceratops
  • Magnapaulia
  • Concavenator
  • Irritator
  • Microraptor
  • Ampelosaurus
  • Bajadasaurus
  • Austroposeidon
  • Tlatolophus
  • Nanuqsaurus
  • Yangchuanosaurus
  • Rebbachisaurus
  • Ichthyovenator
  • Amurosaurus
  • Skorpiovenator
  • Halszkaraptor
  • Maip Macrothorax
  • Mononykus
  • Jakapil
  • Stegouros
  • Microceratus
  • Psittacosaurus
  • Liaoningosaurus
  • Scelidosaurus
  • Ajnabia

Lagoon Creatures:
  • Perucetus
  • Shastasaurus
  • Leedsichthys
  • Dunkleosteus
  • Pliosaurus
  • Shonisaurus
  • Cartorhynchus
  • Basilosaurus
  • Pistosaurus
  • Atopodentatus
  • Steller’s Sea Cow
  • Archelon
  • Koolasuchus

Aviary Creatures
  • Tupandactylus
  • Hatzegopteryx
  • Arambourgiania
  • Tupuxuara
  • Nyctosaurus
  • Caupedactylus
  • Thalassodromeus
  • Aerotitan
  • Anurognathus
  • Pterodaustro
  • Azhdarcho
  • Darwinopterus
  • Jeholopterus
  • Rhamphorhynchus
  • Pterodactylus
  • Albadraco

Hybrid Creatures:
  • NONE

Skins/Variants:
  • 1997 Mamenchisaurus
  • 1997 Pteranodon
  • 1993 Parasaurolophus
  • Brachiosaurus (Camp Cretaceous/JWFK model)
  • Tylosaurus (Jurassic Park: The Game model)
  • Troodon (Jurassic Park: The Game model)
  • Carcharodontosaurus (JPOG model)
  • Acrocanthosaurus (JPOG model)
  • Styracosaurus (JPOG model)

Last edited:
land creature

• Torvosaurus
  • Plateosaurus
  • Miragaia
  • Camptosaurus
  • Dracovenator
  • Supersaurus
  • Rugops
  • Teratophoneus
  • Yangchuanosaurus
  • Argentinosaurus
  • Saurolophus
  • Irritator
  • Ichthyovenator
  • Lambeosaurus
  • Deinocheirus

aquatic creature

• Dolichorhynchops
  • Rhomaleosaurus
  • Pliosaurus
  • Prognathodon
  • Metriorhynchus
  • Temnodontosaurus
  • Platecarpus
  • Cryptoclidus
- Dakosaurus
  • Thalassomedon
  • Muraenosaurus
  • Dakosaurus

Flying reptiles

• Rhamphorhynchus
  • Tupuxuara
  • Pterodactylus
  • Tupandactylus
  • Eudimorphodon
  • Scaphognathus
  • Peteinosaurus
  • Hatzegopteryx
  • Arambourgiania
  • istiodactylus
  • Nyctosaurus

Land animals:
  • Yutyrannus
  • Nanuqsaurus
  • Utahraptor
  • Maip
  • Austroraptor
  • Mononykus
  • Moros
  • Oviraptor
  • Achillobator
  • Microceratus
  • Protoceratops
  • Plateosaurus
  • Thescelosaurus
  • Bajadasaurus
  • Beipiaosaurus
  • Yangchuanosaurus
  • Latenivenatrix
  • Lythronax
  • Alioramus
  • Dromaeosaurus
  • Sinosauropteryx
  • Falcarius

Lagoon animals:
  • Pliosaurus
  • Dakosaurus
  • Prognathodon
  • Platecarpus
  • Rhomaleosaurus
  • Dunkleosteus
  • Tanystropheus
  • Thalassomedon
  • Plesiosuchus
  • Thalassotitan

Aviary animals:
  • Hatzegopteryx
  • Thalassodromeus
  • Rhamphorhynchus
  • Caviramus
  • Eudimorphodon
  • Arambourgiania
  • Darwinopterus
  • Alanqa

Hybrids:
  • None

Skins/Variants:
  • Fuzzy Dimorphodon (same as in Jurassic World)
  • Dominion Allosaurus
  • Feathered Albertosaurus, Qianzhousaurus, Compsognathus, Velociraptor, Deinonychus, Monolophosaurus, Proceratosaurus, Troodon, Coelophysis, Archaeornithomimus, Gallimimus
  • Novel Dilophosaurus
  • Dominion Iguanodon

Edit: replaced Concavenator with Beipiaosaurus, replaced Australovenator with Austroraptor; added new species: Darwinopterus, Styxosaurus, Thalassomedon, Latenivenatrix, Lythronax, Alioramus, Dromaeosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Falcarius; added new variants/skins: Albertosaurus (feathered), Qianzhousaurus (feathered), Dilophosaurus (Novel).

Late Cretaceous edit: replaced Styxosaurus with Plesiosuchus and added Thalassotitan. Added Iguanodon (2022) variant. Replaced Nyctosaurus with Alanqa. Replaced Megaraptor with Maip.
@Boxphy
Here is my post-Malta Expansion update. All Malta species and some other ones are replaced by those that are indicated as new.

Land animals:
  • Yutyrannus
  • Nanuqsaurus
  • Utahraptor
  • Maip
  • Austroraptor
  • Mononykus
  • Moros
  • Oviraptor
  • Achillobator
  • Microceratus
  • Protoceratops
  • Plateosaurus
  • Thescelosaurus
  • Bajadasaurus
  • Beipiaosaurus
  • Yangchuanosaurus
  • Latenivenatrix
  • Lythronax
  • Alioramus
  • Dromaeosaurus
  • Sinosauropteryx
  • Falcarius
  • Nothronychus | new
  • Massospondylus | new
  • Saurornitholestes | new
(all theropods being properly feathered)

Lagoon animals:
  • Pliosaurus
  • Dakosaurus
  • Prognathodon
  • Platecarpus
  • Rhomaleosaurus
  • Dunkleosteus
  • Tanystropheus (semi-aquatic)
  • Thalassomedon
  • Plesiosuchus
  • Thalassotitan

Aviary animals:
  • Hatzegopteryx
  • Thalassodromeus
  • Rhamphorhynchus
  • Caviramus
  • Eudimorphodon
  • Arambourgiania
  • Darwinopterus
  • Alanqa

Hybrids:
  • None

Skins/Variants:
  • Fuzzy Dimorphodon (same as in Jurassic World)
  • Dominion Allosaurus
  • Feathered Albertosaurus, Qianzhousaurus, Compsognathus, Velociraptor, Deinonychus, Monolophosaurus, Proceratosaurus, Troodon, Coelophysis, Archaeornithomimus, Gallimimus
  • Dominion Iguanodon
  • Dilophosaurus (Novel/1990)
  • Elasmosaurus (JP3PB) | new
  • Baryonyx (2015/JW Website) | new
  • Carcharodontosaurus (2003/JP:OG) | new

Since the Feathered Species Pack today, can people remove the following species if they voted for them, Deinocheirus, Jeholopterus, Sinosauropteryx, and Sinosauropteryx. Just reply to your original list so I can make the necessary changes.

Land animals:
Plateosaurus
Deinocheirus
Pelecanimimus
Camptosaurus
Masiakasaurus
Saurolophus
Saltasaurus
Miragaia
Hypsilophodon
Tenontosaurus
Protoceratops
Mussaurus
Massospondylus
Irritator
Utahraptor
Psittacosaurus
Ornitholestes
Eoraptor
Australovenator
Scelidosaurus
Edaphosaurus
Sphenacodon
Cotylorhynchus
Inostrancevia
Cynognathus

Aviary:
Rhamphorhynchus
Eudimorphodon
Darwinopterus
Pterodactylus
Pterodaustro
Nyctosaurus
Istiodactylus
Thalassodromeus
Ichthyornis
Avisaurus
Confuciusornis
Sapeornis
Jeholornis
Archaeopteryx
Microraptor

Lagoon:
Dolichorhynchops
Shonisaurus
Ophthalmosaurus
Cymbospondylus
Rhomaleosaurus/Macroplata
(either will do, tally it up to the most voted)
Cryptocleidus
Leptocleidus
Nothosaurus
Placodus
Henodus
Platecarpus
Metriorhynchus/Thalassosuchus
(the later is what we now call what we used to understand as the former)
Dakosaurus
Archelon
Hesperornis

Hybrids:
Procedural hybrid generator, with hardcoded species from CC, JWE1, and movie cameos.

Oh hey, forgot to do that when Australovenator dropped as well; do I get to change 2 species? If so, tally up Maip and Beipiaosaurus!

Land:
  • Bajadasaurus
  • Masiakasaurus
  • Diabloceratops
  • Lambeosaurus
  • Camptosaurus
  • Camarillasaurus
  • Shunosaurus
  • Magyarosaurus
  • Ornithomimus
  • Panoplosaurus
  • Thescelosaurus