Fleet carriers in legacy…

I
I wonder how many Elite players never heard of the Frontier Forum and those that have rarely check in to see what is going on. Won't they be suprised later...
Wonder how many elite players are only on Facebook, only on Reddit, only on discord vs only on this very very quiet forum.

You're welcome. :)

So it's time now to jump away and decomission the Black Sheep Lines...

Btw more to come when I start the decomission process for my main's carrier in legacy, too. If memory serves there are still about 16k tons of Tritium on board.

Oops. Turns out I uninstalled Legacy. I'll redownload it and check where my carrier is and how much Tritium I have.
No problem, I will be about buble a while - checking outfit, buying modules. I have uninstalled Ody... it not fit for me.
Edit: I have current offer, so no problem, looks I will have all for my needs.
Edit2: LHS 20 is clogged by fleet carries heavily. I need to park on 2A moon.

Last edited:
right, I have checked Legacy. I have 17k Tritium in storage. My carrier is in Epsilon-2 Arae, about 90 ly from Sol. If anyone wants to buy some, shoot my a PM and I will set up a sell order.

Just in case of urgency... I've opened up the sale at my main's carrier Shangri La (F1K-GXZ), orbiting LHS 20 A2 , too. There are 21,7 k tons Tritium in the hold, price is 60% off.
Now 9597 tons remains on Your FC for other cmdrs. My lady is fueled for loooong time. Thanks again. (y)(y)(y)

This seems as a good a place as any to ask. Can console players still ride PC 4.0 carriers, say if I wanted a taxi back to the bubble from Colonia, or will I have to find some other way back with all my ships.

Top Bottom