Fleet carriers in legacy…

This seems as a good a place as any to ask. Can console players still ride PC 4.0 carriers, say if I wanted a taxi back to the bubble from Colonia, or will I have to find some other way back with all my ships.

No, short and sweet. Console players are on the Legacy game and will not be able to interact with any carriers in the Live game. They are, for all intents and purposes, two different games.

No, short and sweet. Console players are on the Legacy game and will not be able to interact with any carriers in the Live game. They are, for all intents and purposes, two different games.
Well, at least I know now. Silver linings and all that.

Well, at least I know now. Silver linings and all that.
Fleet Carrier Owners Club flag whether each carrier trip is on legacy or live, check out the reddit & discord.

Aaaagh. You just missed one.

1686667189548.png

Last edited:
How come I can see my Odyssey carrier in system on Xbox? I click on it and it shows my PC character name.

Must admit that I haven't tried to Dock with it yet.

How come I can see my Odyssey carrier in system on Xbox? I click on it and it shows my PC character name.

Must admit that I haven't tried to Dock with it yet.

Because when all systems were one game the FC's of all players were already on the Xbox regardless of what system they purchased them on, just as old Xbox carriers are still on Odyssey, same as on PS4, they just "split" the games into two different games, they didn't remove stuff from either side, anything that was visible on Xbox before the split is still there after the split, but that is now an Xbox carrier, you moving the carrier on Odyssey will have no effect on it. Your Xbox account should still be able to use it though.

This seems as a good a place as any to ask. Can console players still ride PC 4.0 carriers, say if I wanted a taxi back to the bubble from Colonia, or will I have to find some other way back with all my ships.
There are still a surprising number of players in Legacy with active carriers, so why not hitch a ride on a Legacy carrier?

Top Bottom