Summer 2024 DLC Speculation

Add a heading.jpg

If we're really gonna get serious about this, then here are my thoughts:

Spring 2024, it can be anything. I'm betting on a temperate themed pack, with some nice scenery. That leaves summer perfect for a Latin America animal pack. We all agree that the next best animal pack would be either mountains or Latin America, but preferably Latin America because it could use a huge boost in a relatively lacking area. Mountains at least have a satisfying roster with what we already have.

Now, what would we get? That's another story. Getting the peccarh will really change how a lotta people make their lists. What would be the substitute? Well, we have a few contenders:
  • Brazilian tapir - the iconic Brazilian tapir, a staple in the Amazon and known for its inclusion in media, such as Rio. A proper South American tapir to balance out the faux Malayan tapir (which would hopefully get a nice update) and the semi-South American Baird's tapir
  • Bush dog - the other semi-popular canine from South America. The bush dog would be a filler animal, but has the unique attributes of being a non-canine shape (looks like a mustelid, actually) and that it's semi-aquatic

Okay my turn
Assuming we will get highlands in winter and SA in spring id like for summer to be:

Savannah/Safari/Scrubland/Whatever really essentially Grasslands 2.0

-Nilgai/Blackbuck:
Indian rep and asian hoofstock
-Secretary: Cool bird thats highly requested
-Honeybadger: also decently high requested + big range throughout most of subsaharan africa and middle east + india
-Patagonian Mara: common SA animal, pampas rep, would free up the spring pack to focus on tropical sa
-Rhea: same as mara
-Guereza/Grey langur: Monkeys are desperately underrepresented, both are common, langur would be nice india rep and guereza as a classic african monkey
-Kirk dik dik: nice filler animal and companion for large hoofstock, also small antilope are completely missing and small hoofstock in general are too (besides the peccary now
-Cobra: Neat snake, highly requested exhibit animal

Not really my dream roster nessecarily but what i think could realisticly happen and would round out the game as a whole.
Would also add a couple essential to underepresented regions like indian subcontinent and southern south america.
Also has a nice distrobution of animals along the "clone to new" spectrum

Ok, so, we all agree that spring 2024 is Latin America, right?

Summer 2024 will be the Hybrids pack, featuring:
  1. Liger
  2. Zonkey
  3. Grolar bear
  4. Hybrid camel
  5. Boaconda (E) - turns out that boas and yellow anaconda can crossbreed, so I dubbed a new portmanteau
should be the pizzly instead

If we're really gonna get serious about this, then here are my thoughts:

Spring 2024, it can be anything. I'm betting on a temperate themed pack, with some nice scenery. That leaves summer perfect for a Latin America animal pack. We all agree that the next best animal pack would be either mountains or Latin America, but preferably Latin America because it could use a huge boost in a relatively lacking area. Mountains at least have a satisfying roster with what we already have.

Now, what would we get? That's another story. Getting the peccarh will really change how a lotta people make their lists. What would be the substitute? Well, we have a few contenders:
  • Brazilian tapir - the iconic Brazilian tapir, a staple in the Amazon and known for its inclusion in media, such as Rio. A proper South American tapir to balance out the faux Malayan tapir (which would hopefully get a nice update) and the semi-South American Baird's tapir
  • Bush dog - the other semi-popular canine from South America. The bush dog would be a filler animal, but has the unique attributes of being a non-canine shape (looks like a mustelid, actually) and that it's semi-aquatic
i have my mind set on a central america scenery pack being spring 2024 and a genral asia pack being winter this year so going further than that i could see them doing either a proper desert pack or some other kind of savanah or scrublands pack since people do keep asking for it

i have my mind set on a central america scenery pack being spring 2024 and a genral asia pack being winter this year so going further than that i could see them doing either a proper desert pack or some other kind of savanah or scrublands pack since people do keep asking for it
This is basically where my heads at as well. The only difference is instead of a full on Asia pack, I would do an Alpine pack that focuses on Asia with a couple outsiders from Africa / SA. Other than that yeah, CA scenery pack in spring, scrublands animal pack in the summer.

Top Bottom