Summer 2024 DLC Speculation

This is basically where my heads at as well. The only difference is instead of a full on Asia pack, I would do an Alpine pack that focuses on Asia with a couple outsiders from Africa / SA. Other than that yeah, CA scenery pack in spring, scrublands animal pack in the summer.
Yeah a general asia pack just scratches that pattern following itch but wouldnt mind a general alpine pack or maybe a taiga pack since that is also part of my pattern list.

This is all some kinda whacked out conspiracy, right there
I believe in raccoon dog supremecy
1699471877318.png

Personally I think it's very possible that the Summer pack will be an Indian Animal Pack, if we're still getting packs by then at all.

Potential Species list:
Blackbuck
Axis Deer
Golden Jackal
Asiatic Lion (or maybe the Indian Leopard)
Honey Badger
Sloth Bear
Gaur
King Cobra (exhibit animal)

What are your thoughts though?

Personally I think it's very possible that the Summer pack will be an Indian Animal Pack, if we're still getting packs by then at all.

Potential Species list:
Blackbuck
Axis Deer
Golden Jackal
Honey Badger
Sloth Bear
Gaur

I’m not sure how likely it is but I would ofc love it. But needs an Indian monkey species for sure. Would replace the jackal with either lion-tailed macaque or a grey langur. Others I would like are bar-headed goose, fishing cat, Indian narrow-headed softshell turtle or Indian star tortoise, and Asian palm civet.

More likely as Indian Subcontinent-themed, I think! Especially if we are still missing the Himalayan species like markhor, yak, takin, yellow-throated marten, etc. after winter.

EDIT: just realized this is for SUMMER ‘24, not spring. I love this forum! 😂

I’m not sure how likely it is but I would ofc love it. But needs an Indian monkey species for sure. Would replace the jackal with either lion-tailed macaque or a grey langur. Others I would like are bar-headed goose, fishing cat, Indian narrow-headed softshell turtle or Indian star tortoise, and Asian palm civet.

More likely as Indian Subcontinent-themed, I think! Especially if we are still missing the Himalayan species like markhor, yak, takin, yellow-throated marten, etc. after winter.

EDIT: just realized this is for SUMMER ‘24, not spring. I love this forum! 😂
I would have included an Indian monkey species in my original post if I knew more about the monkey species from that region. Tbh monkeys (and primates in general) aren't my realm of expertise really, so my apologies for my ignorance in regards to that.

My original post was also under the impression that the winter DLC pack will be a Highlands/Mountain Animal Pack, so I didn't consider any of the Himalayan species. That being said, there's a chance that we only get a few Himalayan animals in the Winter pack, so the rest of the ones we want could be included in a pack like this.

Potential Species list:
Blackbuck
Axis Deer
Golden Jackal
Honey Badger
Sloth Bear
Gaur

That’s a pretty great lineup.

Well might as well get this rolling
I have a feeling frontier is going to hint to us if anything else is on the horizon and if they have a new planned release formula.
I could foresee a June or July or September dlc.

With domestics out of the way we are officially getting wild animals next 😎
Introducing the PET SHOP PACK!!

200 scenery pieces to build your very own pet shops!! Guests can even buy animals to make the ingame economy more interesting. Introducing the lovable Siamese Cat, the playful Golden Retriever, the hopping Lop-Eared Bunny, and the Micropig!!! Spice up your exhibits with the Corn Snake!!! Dropping this summer!

Introducing the PET SHOP PACK!!

200 scenery pieces to build your very own pet shops!! Guests can even buy animals to make the ingame economy more interesting. Introducing the lovable Siamese Cat, the playful Golden Retriever, the hopping Lop-Eared Bunny, and the Micropig!!! Spice up your exhibits with the Corn Snake!!! Dropping this summer!
Nah the Retriever would go hard though.
1713803603361.jpeg

Top Bottom