What animals would you like to see in JWE2? What is your wishlist?

It would be cool to have Helicoprion. It's one of my favorite non-Dinosaur prehistoric creatures. Maybe it could be part of a "Permian Creature Pack"
Or it could be in a Shark DLC which would also include the Cretoxyrhina.

Or it could be in a Shark DLC which would also include the Cretoxyrhina.
Good idea. I'll be right back

After going on a prehistoric Shark-related adventure, I've remembered some other prehistoric sea creatures that I think are really cool and would love to see in-game.

Leedsichthys
Leedsichthys_problematicus.jpg

Any Eurypterid
large-eurypterid-size-comparison.jpg.b62e2f23e7d253aea851c7a8c0a05f86 (1).jpg

Xiphactinus
xiphactinusDB-56a2574f5f9b58b7d0c92dc1.jpg

Parapuzosia
20240226_133538.jpg

Hesperornis
hesperornis-jaime-chirinos (2).jpg

Last edited:
Prehistoric Piscivorous Species Pack idea:
Species from all three habitat types that are classified as "Piscivores" in-game, especially in the Species Viewer, feeding from all three piscivore feeder types: Land, Lagoon and Shark.

1. Thalassotitan (Medium Cretaceous, Marine Piscivore Feeder): A mosasaur thought to have been an apex predator.
720X720-ttitan2.jpg
2. Rhamphorynchus (Small, Jurassic, Piscivore Feeder): A small Jurassic pterosaur.
image_8092_1e-Rhamphorhynchus-muensteri.jpg
3. Megalodon (Large, Miocene-Pliocene, Marine Shark Feeder): An oversized shark.
Megalodon_restoration.png
4. Ichthyovenator (Medium, Cretaceous, Piscivore Feeder): A spinosaur with an unusual spine.
d2e8abfa72e129c9010225548281e948.png

Prehistoric Piscivorous Species Pack idea:
Species from all three habitat types that are classified as "Piscivores" in-game, especially in the Species Viewer, feeding from all three piscivore feeder types: Land, Lagoon and Shark.

1. Thalassotitan (Medium Cretaceous, Marine Piscivore Feeder): A mosasaur thought to have been an apex predator.
2. Rhamphorynchus (Small, Jurassic, Piscivore Feeder): A small Jurassic pterosaur.
3. Megalodon (Large, Miocene-Pliocene, Marine Shark Feeder): An oversized shark.
4. Ichthyovenator (Medium, Cretaceous, Piscivore Feeder): A spinosaur with an unusual spine.

Rhamphorhynchus is absolute. Instead of Ichthyovenator, I prefer Austroraptor. The way the dromaeosaur eats from the fish feeder differ from the other piscivorous dinosaurs available in game.

Three herbivorous themed pack ideas (1/2)

(Armored Herbivore Pack)
1. Tarchia (Medium, Cretaceous)
16d7229059df375cc18657a4c80d0012.jpg

2. Stegoceras (Small, Cretaceous)
Stegoceras024_86c2.jpg

3. Miragaia (Medium, Jurassic)
miragaia_longicoll_by_xstreamchaosofficial_dfdbab6-fullview.jpg

4. Diabloceratops (Small, Cretaceous)
chris-masna-diablo-black.jpg

(Cretaceous Browser Pack)
1. Kosmoceratops (Small, Late Cretaceous, Herbivore)
Kosmoceratops-547x444_9406.jpg

2. Pelecanimimus (Small, Early Cretaceous, Omnivore)
c0526711-800px-wm.jpg

3. Charonosaurus (Medium, Late Cretaceous, Herbivore)
a_much_more_average_charonosaurus_by_fragillimus335-d5yj7z8_f067.jpg

4. Lambeosaurus (Medium, Late Cretaceous, Herbivore)
fabrizio-lavezzi-lambeosaurus-mod.jpg

Three herbivorous themed pack ideas (2/2)
(Small Herbivore Pack)
1. Edaphosaurus (Small, Permian)
edaphosaurus_pongonias_by_gabuded_demgk20-fullview.jpg

2. Protoceratops (Small, Cretaceous)
protoceratops_by_art_minion_andrew0_deh8zei-fullview.jpg

3. Tianchisaurus (Small, Jurassic) - Species name using the surnames of various Jurassic Park (1993) actors.
013-1024x576.png

4. Oryctodromeus (Small, Cretaceous)
oryctodromeus.jpg

Exclusive item idea: Dirt Cave/Burrow (for Oryctodromeus and inspired by species pack exclusive enclosure items)

Last edited:
So that skin 'poster' was that upcoming Plateosaurus?

@leehonglocal You mean the "excavating species"?

The developers of Prehistoric Kingdom confirmed plans of adding Plateosaurus.

Honestly, it would be better if Plateosaurus be added to Jurassic World: Evolution 2.

Note that Prehistoric Kingdom do not have pterosaurs, marine reptiles, well-known dinosaur species such as Corythosaurus, Pachycephalosaurus, Baryonyx, Carnotaurus, Stegosaurus, Allosaurus, Ankylosaurus, and Diplodocus.

Last edited:

Honestly, it would be better if Plateosaurus be added to Jurassic World: Evolution 2.

Note that Prehistoric Kingdom do not have pterosaurs, marine reptiles, well-known dinosaur species such as Corythosaurus, Pachycephalosaurus, Baryonyx, Carnotaurus, Stegosaurus, Allosaurus, Ankylosaurus, and Diplodocus.
I know. And will those be in that game soon? And shall the flying and swimming ones be there, will there be similar aviary and tank ideas like in Jurassic World Evolution 2?

I know. And will those be in that game soon? And shall the flying and swimming ones be there, will there be similar aviary and tank ideas like in Jurassic World Evolution 2?

Prehistoric Kingdom do not have aviaries and lagoons. The developers of that game have no plans for those.

Aviaries and lagoons are what make Jurassic World: Evolution 2 better than Prehistoric Kingdom. I think it is a long way for Jurassic World: Evolution 2 to match with Prehistoric Kingdom.

Baryonyx, Stegosaurus, Allosaurus and Akylosaurus are all confirmed to be added to PK in the future. Carnotaurus has also in the past been planned. But it's unclear if they'll add it to Early Access. And there's many more animals coming to the game in the future.

But yeah, it would be great if Plateosaurus, or perhaps Mussaurus was added to JWE2 so that there's at least one interesting basal Sauropodomorph.

Prehistoric Kingdom do not have aviaries and lagoons. The developers of that game have no plans for those.

Aviaries and lagoons are what make Jurassic World: Evolution 2 better than Prehistoric Kingdom. I think it is a long way for Jurassic World: Evolution 2 to match with Prehistoric Kingdom.
My mistake. I thought that's Frontier development but turns out I was wrong about that.

Top Bottom