CG predictions...

I guess the Achilles Aerospace engineers are trying to extrapolate the Thargoid Interceptor drive from the Titan drive?

Maybe the latter could have a use if it worked while we're logged out. And it looks cool.

The CG tiers are hilarious :)
1711031056632.png

I'm surprised they went for the Motors - farming more of the other stuff would have been chaos / fun in Open, just this feels more like an in & out for most ppl - maybe next time.

Edit: Though I guess it saved them making the larger CRCRs available to everyone 😡

So you just have to find and sell one for the rewards? Ok.
If it's just 'now you can jump 200ly' I will
I feel like it’s just going to turn out as “The ship will move faster than you’d expect”… because if it’s meant to be a competitor to FDL in PvP, it will probably need added maneuverability?

Those considerations aside - would be happy to be capable of fighting Thargoid interdictions. If it is not tied to a ship(or variant thereof) I kind of lost interest in during the last year.

… not that I can guarantee I won’t at least look at that new Python but I can’t say I’m currently feeling too enthusiastic about it.

Will contribute to this anyway. Assuming that this tier 2 lasts long enough to get around to it, but it probably will.

Didn't someone mention in the livestream that people would have to get used to the way the P2 moved, but after some engineering it should be OK?

My god. It finally happened. A CG where we don't have to compete against each other for rewards.

Feels weird, isnt it?

But i do think that's the way a community goal should have been run all the time instead of giving excusive rewards to a few select 10, 10% or 50%

And since i love gold circuitry, i'll make sure all my commanders gets it - busy weekend incoming

Meanwhile, I’m reading the title of the CG/GalNet and am like “Are we supposed to put on an eyepatch and make ‘Arrrr’ noises while plundering the Titan wreck?”.

Meanwhile, I’m reading the title of the CG/GalNet and am like “Are we supposed to put on an eyepatch and make ‘Arrrr’ noises while plundering the Titan wreck?”.
And now I want to build a ship for piracy. And I will call him "Plundarr".

I can't wear the eye patch tho, VR and all that.

But, there are glaives/Scythes (i forget which does) in the area, so you could still get them melted.
Dont they just melt your cargo hold for tharg bio pods and escape pods? iv never had them melt anything other than my cargo hatch and canopy other than what is melted from regular thargoid battle, I mean they certainly made Guardian items melt quicker while the titan was up sure.

edit: i just remembered they have an antiguardian deployable field that does do good damage but shouldn't be a problem if you stay far enough away with FA off, you can also use a point defense to deal with their anti system missiles

Orthrus also has this field although much harder to avoid, il try see what the distance is for avoidance ingame soon

Last edited:
Re the galnet article, it's an odd interpretation but makes sense if you consider this activity one undertaken by humanity writ- large, since plunder, at least in Oxford dictionary, is

...(to) steal goods from (a place or person), typically using force and in a time of war or civil disorder.

This is a war, we used force, and are taking things the Thargoids possessed... though whether you'd also call, say, taking the ears of fallen enemies "plunder " is questionable.

Top Bottom