CG predictions...

Dont they just melt your cargo hold for tharg bio pods and escape pods? iv never had them melt anything other than my cargo hatch and canopy other than what is melted from regular thargoid battle, I mean they certainly made Guardian items melt quicker while the titan was up sure
Nope, just confirmed Glaives (but not Scythes) have an anti guardian field.

My god. It finally happened. A CG where we don't have to compete against each other for rewards.
There have been at least two others, in terms of individual rewards
- the Marlinist expansion CG in April 2022 had one of the sets of cosmetics available at the 100% tier
- the "Pods" CG at Colonia was originally intended to be a 75% tier reward, but I think Frontier changed it to 100% since the time required to get even one pod would have comfortably reached top 50% in any normal CG

Prototype Frame Shift Drive almost production ready, competitor sceptical​

Material gathered from the Titan Taranis wreckage has reportedly allowed Achilles Aerospace to complete the research on their prototype Frame Shift Drive.

The recent initiative sponsored by Achilles Aerospace saw over 5000 independent pilots enter the hazardous wreckage of Titan Taranis, retrieving enough Titan Drive Components to allow Achilles to allegedly design a new type of Frame Shift Drive based on Titan technology.

A spokesperson for Achilles Aerospace gave the following update:

The Achilles Corporation would like to commend every brave pilot that responded to our request. The data we are gathering from the collected materials is staggering, and our work has progressed at an astonishing rate. Our teams are hard at work getting the prototype ready for production as I speak, and we are eager to show you all the fruits of our labour very soon.

Sirius Corporation, the current sole manufacturer of Frame Shift Drives, was asked for comment on this research:

“Sirius recognises Achilles’ claims of ‘revolutionising’ an extremely advanced technology in a relatively short span of time, but we remain unconvinced of their substance. If Achilles can produce something other than words we will be happy to comment further.”

CG for Materials for research into Mk2 FSD (SCO) coming up! (a less heat/more fuel efficient version?) :cool:

Oh, maybe not then, just seen the news about U18.03

Titan Oya Rewards & Update 18.03 | 18 April​

I probs won't get in to ED for 3-4 days after update on Epic - here we go again support tickets and waiting for Epic to update ED :(:(:(:(:(

Last edited:
They’d have easy pickings with a “Aegis Titan Salvage Initiative” CG for the other three unique items that can be found there(other than drive components). Throw in an Azimuth counter goal for good measure and to provide them the smallest semblance of relevance to the narrative too.

Top Bottom