Stream Updates Thread

Highland cows are actually pretty chill with people unlike other cows. I walk right past them in their fields as lot of countryside walks in the Scottish highlands go right through a field of them. That being said, I still don't personally feel completely safe especially if they have calves nearby because of those horns.
Yeah as i said the ones ive met are super sweet and chill, but they are like half a ton in weight with spears protruding from their heads :D

Not to be nitpicky, but the Tamworth Pig is from the midlands of England. Not IrelandšŸ˜‚ easy mistake to make!
You sure?

1000019370.jpg

Here's a quote to back it up from an Irish farm organisation:

ā€œMany people think that the Tamworth pig came from the U.K. but it simply is not true. The pigs carry the parish name of Irish Grazer and are the closest to the old forest pig. They are Irish Pigs. In the late 1700ā€™s, England had a severe epidemic of disease that decimated most of their pig population. Sir Robert Peel, the Prime Minister of Tamworth in the UK, sent out a ship to cross the channel in search for new pigs to replenish their dwindling livestock. It was reported that there was a very hardy red colored pig in the grazing forest areas among the Irish Farmers. Peelā€™s men raided the farms and stole the pigs from the farmers and shipped them back to the county of Tamworth. It was said that he then crossed them with a few of his local pigs and started the breed, calling it Tamworth after the name of his kingdom. This is the real story, the pigs are Irish.ā€

Here's a quote to back it up from an Irish farm organisation:

ā€œMany people think that the Tamworth pig came from the U.K. but it simply is not true. The pigs carry the parish name of Irish Grazer and are the closest to the old forest pig. They are Irish Pigs. In the late 1700ā€™s, England had a severe epidemic of disease that decimated most of their pig population. Sir Robert Peel, the Prime Minister of Tamworth in the UK, sent out a ship to cross the channel in search for new pigs to replenish their dwindling livestock. It was reported that there was a very hardy red colored pig in the grazing forest areas among the Irish Farmers. Peelā€™s men raided the farms and stole the pigs from the farmers and shipped them back to the county of Tamworth. It was said that he then crossed them with a few of his local pigs and started the breed, calling it Tamworth after the name of his kingdom. This is the real story, the pigs are Irish.ā€
And thus it follows the old tradition of the English stealing things and pretending we invented them šŸ™„

I dont know how to feel about the cattle tho.
In my local zoo you can pet and feed them over the fence and they are really sweet, but i wouldnt excatly feel safe in their enclosure :D
Idk how it is elsewhere but here in the UK its pretty normal to walk through fields with livestock in them, this includes cattle (especially in Scotland). There is a field not so far with me that has a bull in it and people always walk through it you just need to be sensible. I've been less than a metre away from cows too many times.

Idk how it is elsewhere but here in the UK its pretty normal to walk through fields with livestock in them, this includes cattle (especially in Scotland). There is a field not so far with me that has a bull in it and people always walk through it you just need to be sensible. I've been less than a metre away from cows too many times.
And near Cambridge there's a river where I swim with cows in it sometimes (pls note we swim upstream of the cows for hygiene reasons šŸ˜…) Cambridge actually has cows in its town centre. Very friendly cows mind

I dunno about the rest of the states, but I've been to parts in Houston, the megalopolis of Houston, and I've seen chickens, llamas, and cows. We have these large open areas for the city to go do repairs on the electrical lines, and there are sometimes cows grazing in the grass.
As soon as you exit the city, livestock galore I'm every direction. If it ain't livestock, then it's crops

After this stream, happy happy people are still happy happy (until somebody complaims about disneys snowwhite or the little mermaid, then they become furious amazones), some angry people are releaved by the news we get another pack, and Iā€™m still mad with the 7 spots wasted on snack animals.

Evolution 2 still doesnā€™t get shantungosaurus, psittacosaurus or Tanystropheus, so not interested in that as well

Lol, you all go berserk when talking about the secretary bird, especially the people that love this snack-animal expansion so much.

The people who voted secretary birds to the number 1 spot have gone away from this farm-loving forum.

Lol, you all go berserk when talking about the secretary bird, especially the people that love this snack-animal expansion so much.

The people who voted secretary birds to the number 1 spot have gone away from this farm-loving forum.
Its just a falcon on stilts. I see falcons every other day, so why would i want it in game?

I voted for the Secretary Bird... I want to have them on my farm together with cows and chickens.

It's almost like most voters make an account, vote for popular animals without having a second thought and leave forever.

It's almost like most voters make an account, vote for popular animals without having a second thought and leave forever.
Nah, they just donā€™t feel welcome in this place with farm-lovers, they think they are on the forum of KFC or the MacDonalds with so many people voting and crying for some farm expansion.

That is why they left

Top Bottom