The Siege wages on!

Brothers, the Siege of Love still stands strong! We have made some losses for the glory of the Emperor but holdfast in our cause! Keep the blockade strong! Show the heathens our righteous might! Glory be to the Crusade! Glory be to Braben!

BROTHERS, ANSWER THE CALL TO ARMS AND SOW OUR BELIEFS TO ALL TO SEE!
HEATHENS, TAKE THE CALL TO ARMS AND FACE OUR RIGHTEOUS MIGHT!

May you become one with the Stars, Braben.

I'm still not seeing these guys. I think it's just forum talk and they're not even in Eravate.

Well, if the patch today has helped (some have said they see more people since the patch) - then perhaps you may see these guys now.
I know when they tried last time the P2P system just was not having any of it - shame really, these guys may be weird, but they seem like fun.

Though I hope the reports that they only pick on sidewinders was just propaganda by some people.

Perhaps someone could run twitch maybe? ;)

Well, if the patch today has helped (some have said they see more people since the patch) - then perhaps you may see these guys now.
I know when they tried last time the P2P system just was not having any of it - shame really, these guys may be weird, but they seem like fun.

Though I hope the reports that they only pick on sidewinders was just propaganda by some people.

Perhaps someone could run twitch maybe? ;)

We've been at it still since the first thread. Though for whatever reason they moved my first thread to a different board section.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Perhaps a crusade schedule would help, a list of places to be purged and when ?

3:00 Game time has been when we attack the most. Though we do it throughout the day at random intervals also.

Long live The Crusade. Long live The Emperor. Those who claim not to have heard of or seen us are spreading malice and shall be dealt with in accordance of The Emperor's demands.

Long live The Crusade. Long live The Emperor. Those who claim not to have heard of or seen us are spreading malice and shall be dealt with in accordance of The Emperor's demands.

Glory be to you Brother for heeding the call to battle!

Glory be to the Crusade!
Glory be to the Emperor!

We've been at it still since the first thread. Though for whatever reason they moved my first thread to a different board section.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

3:00 Game time has been when we attack the most. Though we do it throughout the day at random intervals also.

hmmm, I may just have to wonder out of my little private group for a bit of a nosey then as I'm docked in Lave.
This sounds rather intriguing.

Yes they have been there for a good few days now!

Having an effect too as a lot of traders have been posting about being blown up at Lave ;)

See, I play in a private group part of a gaming community - I'm a big advocate for the solo and private group options, so I tend to ignore open play.
Especially when you see people posting all this about open being all nice and safe and fluffy and welcoming - even with mounting proof to the contrary.
At least these guys are honest and upfront over how they play in open and are trying to make PvP fun and engaging for others. Heck, they even sparked my interest, and that aint easy :p

(I'll get my butt kicked, as I rarely fly anything other than my type 6 as of late, but hey - at least there is no malice or lies behind it)

Well I fell for it last time and went all the way to Lave for nothing.

[video=youtube;KjmjqlOPd6A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjmjqlOPd6A[/video]

Well I fell for it last time and went all the way to Lave for nothing.

[video=youtube;KjmjqlOPd6A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjmjqlOPd6A[/video]

Experience with instancing, results may vary. We're out there!

Soon the void will be filled with glorious righteous fire to purge the unclean and unworthy of the Emperor's blessings!

Top Bottom