Patch Notes Update Update 1.1 Incoming - Clipper hot fix (1.1.01) 7.15 pm GMT

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
myPython...

Humm... Got to check how the python goes now. Damn you FD. Now I can't even work properly. Just counting the minutes to get home download 2.5g of an update and fire that sucker up. Thanks for the hard work. Keep at it ;)

Can't wait!
I've been suffering through random crashes all the way through 1.07 - hopefully this updated will sort that...

Thanks FD, very excited to see this update :)

Just one question: Have the collision damage problems been addressed? Otherwise it might be a good idea to warn players not to take their expensive ships out into open...

Hi everyone,

update 1.1 is incoming at 3pm GMT today. The servers will be down for up to 30 minutes when the update begins. Here is the change log from the last beta build. If you want to see the full list of changes since 1.07 check the links at the bottom of this post.

Nothing on the status page about scheduled downtime. Hopefully anyone already logged in/not reading this message will get an in-game message.

Does the launcher's 'play' button change to 'upgrade' after the servers are done? (Not for another 30mins or so?)

I'm concerned that there's no reference to the massive issue around raming that was highlighted in the beta. It seems that the patch will fix a few methods of station-based griefing but open up an entirely new one.

I'm impressed. The team must have worked really hard over the weekend and yesterday as I didn't think 1.1 would be out today despite the stated 1-week beta. Glad to be proved wrong :D

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom