Patch Notes Update Update 1.1 Incoming - Clipper hot fix (1.1.01) 7.15 pm GMT

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Can we get a list of open/known issues to save double posts and avoid extra tickets for the same?

Supercruise frame drop (known issue and devs investigating), might be issue of limited servers for beta testing though, there's no server side changelog yet. We will see when rollout begins;

And pretty much that is. Rest of my issues are from 1.0 already.

Sorry Michael, does that mean it's a reset that will take time to settle down (like last time) or something else? This is the first response we've had to what's been happening and it's pretty important for many to understand what's going on. I hope you don't mind?

Let me answer your question and previous one:

FDEV is nerfing trading in beta periods when they need more players to betatest than to grind trading.
Yes, this is a shame. Yes it's difficult to FDEV to publicly admit above.

No it's not a speculation - you just need to be lucky enough to be at certain Cambridge pub and have long ears (not mine though).

So the python got buffed not nurfed? What miracle is that?

FD do balancing this way usually (for ships at least):
* nerf it down to max they think they can go;
* after input and feedback (constructive one) and watching some videos (which beta testers provided nicely in this case) they decide to tune back of some changes, or leave it as it is;

So it is a nerf, but vetted and more reasonable one.

Can we get all beta 1-3 and final 1.1 patch notes condensed into one entry? It's pretty hard to really see what happened this way.

FDEV is nerfing trading in beta periods when they need more players to betatest than to grind trading.

No it's not a speculation - you just need to be lucky enough to be at certain Cambridge pub and have long ears (not mine though).

Devs have confirmed this publicly in many times during beta. It is not a shame, that's how testing is done - dev dictates what they need to get feedback from. No one is forced to play beta when there's regular game already going on :)

As long as all this weirdness eases off I don't mind. To be honest I don't mind that they may even do this. It just would be nice to know what's going on when trading changes in such a drastic way.

Devs have confirmed this publicly in many times during beta. It is not a shame, that's how testing is done - dev dictates what they need to get feedback from. No one is forced to play beta when there's regular game already going on :)

Please show a single post where devs confirm that they nerfed trading IN NORMAL (not beta) instance, to push people to do beta testing.

why are you all trying to confuse me :D

happy with the increased speed on the python (i'd love some numbers tho)

They are not trying to confuse you, Python speed and turning speed have been nerfed quite a lot. Just less than initially planned.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Please show a single post where devs confirm that they nerfed trading IN NORMAL (not beta) instance, to push people to do beta testing.

Wow. that's quite a claim. That's nonsense.

Let me offer you some tinfoil. You seem like the person that uses that a lot :)

FD do balancing this way usually (for ships at least):
* nerf it down to max they think they can go;
* after input and feedback (constructive one) and watching some videos (which beta testers provided nicely in this case) they decide to tune back of some changes, or leave it as it is;

So it is a nerf, but vetted and more reasonable one.

So we have now a nurfed - buffed - less nurfed after all python, lol thx

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom