ED: Looking for Friends?

ED: Looking for Friends? "Xbox One"

Hello Commanders.

I've decided to create a thread dedicated for finding friends to those who wish to aquire new friendships in the vast darkness of space, space can be lonely sometimes and what isn't a better way to experience the Elite Dangerous universe than with friends.

Just leave your name below and add the players who has left their name before you.

Fly Safe

Crypto54
ONE Founder

Last edited:
Hello, my XB1 GT is JGphins. Been playing since release. Currently flying the type 6 around LIDPAR. I have only played transport missions but would like to learn mining and commodities. Saving for type 7 or type 9 but it would be nice to hit the black open space with a battle. That plus I'm sure those pirates might think twice on stealing my transport if target isn't flying solo... See you in the black!

Last edited:
hello all, GT: PNK Ozymandius. Been playing since GPP release. Im currently on my way to Sag A*. Feel free to add me, I always enjoy a good convo while I'm out in the void.

I'm on during the morning/midday central time (U.S.) Tue-Fri

-Ozy

hello all, GT: PNK Ozymandius. Been playing since GPP release. Im currently on my way to Sag A*. Feel free to add me, I always enjoy a good convo while I'm out in the void.

I'm on during the morning/midday central time (U.S.) Tue-Fri

-Ozy

Glad to see another GPP player, I'll go ahead and add you now, hopefully I'll see you out in the dark.

Fly safe PNK Ozymandius.

-Crypto54
ONE Founder

- - - Updated - - -

Hello, my XB1 GT is JGphins. Been playing since release. Currently flying the type 6 around LIDPAR. I have only played transport missions but would like to learn mining and commodities. Saving for type 7 or type 9 but it would be nice to hit the black open space with a battle. That plus I'm sure those pirates might think twice on stealing my transport if target isn't flying solo... See you in the black!

I'm always looking for more players in my wing, if you're ever online feel free to join my wing or just shoot me a message over the comma.

If if you need any helpfull tips feel free to ask me via Xbox Live messages or send me a message through the Frontier Forum.

Fly safe JGphins

-Crypto54

ONE Founder

I will mute that almost instantly.

Pretty certain there's an option to turn it off too.

You may want to think twice about them thar pirates thinking twice. Pirates don't think once, let alone twice. not sure they can even count to two. :D

Last edited:
Gt Unforgivn420
I've been playing since GPP release and currently im helping President Hudson expand every week. Once I hit my 10,000 merits for rank 5 (which isn't hard in a wing) I spend alot of time bounty hunting with the multiplier added on (atleast an extra 100% profit on turning in bounties). Also ranking up with the Federation when I have some free time. I'm usually on in the evenings anywhere from 4 to 10pm EST. If you like to dogfight, add me.

Last edited:
If you can put up with my rAnDoMnEsS go ahead and add me, no seriously! trust me, you want me as a friend. Anyway I'm currently on my way to the big shiny part of the galaxy, once I've returned I'll gladly wing up for anything (other then hunting other CMDRs). GT: VTEC DRIFTER667 --Momentai ;]

Top Bottom