UAs, Barnacles & More Thread 5 - The Canonn

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Tell me this is real.... if so... CONGRATS! I somehow suspect something may have been 'fixed' in the last server outage haha. Just FD can't openly admit it, or there'd be a lot of p'd off people if the barnacles weren't properly spawning and thousands and thousands of person hours had been spent on a hunt. ;P

I spent so many hours on Merope 5C myself.. I prob flew right by.

Last edited:

NecoMachina

N
I'm shocked, I tell you. SHOCKED! :p

Yeah i'm sure a full exploration ASP fitted (so it means no weapons) Vs warship with 5 railgun will do wonder.
As far as i'm concerned, my high end fitted vulture is at Facece and I'm not going to make 400 ,000 ly in it just to play the game of some gankers whose only way to enjoy it to annoy others. In fact that show some sadistic habits, they should be put in psychatric facilities as some internet trolls as far as i'm concerned.
The streamer I saw had the word "NUDE" spelled out in bobblehead letters. Speaks volumes about the mentality and level of maturity of these guys...

Last edited:
From what height is this visible? If we can get a idea of a good height to be at, it will make searching a lot faster!

I can comfirm that its there, no POI visible from around 2-3km up. I'll do some testing and see how high you can see it.

Last edited:
Yay congrats commander! Will give rep when back home from work. Although was looking forward to being the cmdr who discovered them when back on it at the weekend (no time in week). Looking forward to seeing them myself!

Great community effort!

Guess what they drop...
meta.jpg

Believe me, i was having fun at those canions some days ago... , can't believe that i missed them

Me too, that one of the first places I went, makes you wonder if they really were working as intended, since there was that crash yesterday maybe the finaly appeared. Damn now what do I do lol. Someone try a UA there!!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom