CQC Good Game Thread

I was having some good DM games against Artysu last night, and I was beating him, but in all three of them I got stuck in the respawn screen about 3/4 of the way through. Is this a known bug? Trying to decide if it's worth compiling my videos and submitting a report.

Last edited:
Artysuo, good game, each time you managed to sneak up on me while I am engaged with someone else. Then when I get the drop on you, you know exactly where all the shield boosts are so its hard for me to finish you off before you get the shield boost and flip it around. Unfortunately none of my team mates where any help and if I did get the upper hand it seemed like your team mate would alway come in and kill me. Enjoyable fights s!
Oh, now i see, thank you and i hope to have more GG's with you! :)

Aye, Commander Vektor (Bektop), the Russian Space Ace.

Personally, I know that I royally suck at CQC (I play on an occasionally wonky pad, and I have the reflexes of a sloth, but that's why I picked the Sidewinder. If only Slow and Steady won the CQC...), but I still play, just to grind, and I've actually even managed to kill someone on occasion!

So, Next time you see Commander Broome in your CQC Deathmatch, Maybe go easy. Or maybe not, 'cos I won't! ;)

Hi,

I wana say GG to Artysu, Handfield and Dakhron (who begins nicely).

Thanks, a really GG, i hope to see you more in cqc, in same time, in same place ;)
As it applies to all who are involved or will be involved in cqc!

Last edited:
Ah man, good games to Tannik. 4 of the most intense losses I've had so far. Good times. Unfortunately I just learned that shadowplay does not work when the game is borderless, so nothing was recorded. Maybe next time.

Last edited:
GG indeed! Looking forward to the rematch. Although by my count, it was actually only three matches... unless I somehow spaced it and forgot about one of them? Wouldn't surprise me, I've still got the jitters.

Can you get shadowplay to work with borderless if you configure it for desktop capture?

I actually got them all recorded! I can upload them if anyone's interested.

GG indeed! Looking forward to the rematch. Although by my count, it was actually only three matches... unless I somehow spaced it and forgot about one of them? Wouldn't surprise me, I've still got the jitters.

Can you get shadowplay to work with borderless if you configure it for desktop capture?

I actually got them all recorded! I can upload them if anyone's interested.

The first one it dropped me into the match one second before you won it ;), then you beat me three times. If you're willing to upload the videos I'd love to watch them.

Hey Alexander the Grape! If you read this a huge GG to you! These couple of matches were the only ones that gave me shivers in a long time :) When you picked up the shield upgrade at 1% hull, I gripped the joystick so hard it almost broke xD

Wow, crazy awesome game to Alikcz just now. Great flying, that match was super intense. I think I'm going to upload that one, will post the link somewhere when it's done.

Wow, crazy awesome game to Alikcz just now. Great flying, that match was super intense. I think I'm going to upload that one, will post the link somewhere when it's done.

Oh thanks that was very funny and very very very close :) But win is on your side and thanks for good game and finally you ended my win streak at value 71 :)

P.S.: Let me know where and when will be video online :)

Last edited:
Oh thanks that was very funny and very very very close :) But win is on your side and thanks for good game and finally you ended my win streak at value 71 :)

P.S.: Let me know where and when will be video online :)

Here it is!
[video=youtube_share;iJb2YX0P_zE]https://youtu.be/iJb2YX0P_zE[/video]

Top Bottom