Fence Panels are odd
Unless the Fence Posts are odd
But never the twain...

...unless you've made your fence in an odd fashion %^]
Code:
[FONT=courier new]void oddFunction(int numberFencePanels) {
    if ( (numberFencePanels % 2) == 0 ) {
         fencePanelParity = EVEN;
         [/FONT][FONT=courier new]fencePostParity[/FONT][FONT=courier new] = ODD;
    } else {
         [/FONT][FONT=courier new]fencePanelParity[/FONT][FONT=courier new] = ODD;
         [/FONT][FONT=courier new]fencePostParity[/FONT][FONT=courier new] = EVEN;
    }
    numberFencePosts = numberFencePanels+1;
}[/FONT]

This is quite afenceive

After getting my "Section 333 Exemption" from the FAA to fly my drone for commercial purposes, I put this video together to help sell the service... and practice doing video work with better software.
No video templates were used. The three dimensional fly through the clouds, with the rain and lightning took a couple days alone to make from scratch... Why is this odd you say? Well in the very last scene; in the cartoon living room, if you look out the window, I made a cow being abducted by aliens ;)

[video=youtube_share;NPgH5Fp_w1Y]https://youtu.be/NPgH5Fp_w1Y[/video]

<snip/> Why is this odd you say? Well in the very last scene; in the cartoon living room, if you look out the window, I made a cow being abducted by aliens ;)

https://youtu.be/NPgH5Fp_w1Y

Moo Moo Moo-Moo Mu-Mu
#southpark
#klf
#alien3
#popculturereferenceoverload

[video=youtube;M7Gm-PbV5BE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7Gm-PbV5BE[/video]

Last edited:
... Why is this odd you say? Well in the very last scene; in the cartoon living room, if you look out the window, I made a cow being abducted by aliens ;)...
Hey man, that's some serious sheet. Did you make everything yourself? The cartoons and all?

Here you go :

Everything is better with a Fez :D
Hope you like it, my Photoshop-skills aren't the best ^^

Are you kidding me? It looks awesome! :D

Last edited:
Hey man, that's some serious sheet. Did you make everything yourself? The cartoons and all?

Yes I did, although some elements I didn't make from scratch. The girl on the couch & the couch I placed her on were not made from scratch.
A few weeks ago it actually helped land me a quick single day job with Hulu; doing some drone work for a political comedy special with Triumph The Insult Comic Dog. Its already aired on Hulu if it just so happens you have a subscription (Triumphs Election Special 2016).

The part I had to do with is a scene about a half hr in, where they strap Triumph to a drone & he tries to haggle Ted Cruz ;).. It was a good time.

Edit: ... Also what happens when I find myself unemployed, and with a good couple months time to start learning Premiere Pro & After Effects.

Last edited:
Yes I did, although some elements I didn't make from scratch. The girl on the couch & the couch I placed her on were not made from scratch.
A few weeks ago it actually helped land me a quick single day job with Hulu; doing some drone work for a political comedy special with Triumph The Insult Comic Dog. Its already aired on Hulu if it just so happens you have a subscription (Triumphs Election Special 2016).

The part I had to do with is a scene about a half hr in, where they strap Triumph to a drone & he tries to haggle Ted Cruz ;).. It was a good time.

Edit: ... Also what happens when I find myself unemployed, and with a good couple months time to start learning Premiere Pro & After Effects.

Excellent stuff man. I hope everything works out the way you want it to. :)

slothtortoisesnail.jpg

Excellent stuff man. I hope everything works out the way you want it to. :)

Nice video Jacothebad!

Thanks guys. Maybe one day I'll put together an ODD ED vid.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

...If only I could show appreciation for this

Also... I have been on this forum for enough months, its about time I do this... I used a helmet from a pic of the bobble head ;)
avat-big.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom