Patch Notes Update Elite Dangerous - PC and Xbox One update incoming

Deltateam70

Dangerously Fluffy
Why? I JUST started my way to sag a and you decide to bring the paint jobs out? WHY?! WHHHHHHY?! You knew that I was actually going to finally head to sag a and thought " Brandon wants the Achivement for sag a, lets give xbox players paint jobs" You...... you smart people Frontier! I'm most likely gonna turn around now.

A few hours? So what is that, 5 hours downtime?

After a previous update, when FD said a 2 hour update....that was actually 5 hours downtime....& they got a lot of stick over it.

I can understand the estimate of 'a few hours'....just to cover any unexpected hiccups!

No worries....I'll go out & paint my fences.....good job it's not raining here....yet!!

If the update time goes beyond the time for the BGS 'update' tick, will the latter be delayed or be part of the update?

Deltateam70

Dangerously Fluffy
Looks like Ima be down about £15 by the end of today xD Kinda glad they are giving paintjobs to us Xboxers, Cuz I anted my Conda/Vette to look pretty.

Last edited:
Finally something for explorers. 50 systems per page instead of twenty. [nag-mode]Still would be awesome to sell all exploration data in one click though, spending hours selling after a month of exploration isn't really realistic.[/nag-mode]

- Change to allow scenario spawning to fall back to stations as centre-bodies when the system has a population with no planets. Allows such systems to have conflict zones and for players to influence that war.

Pareco is the only system i know of with a population and no planets... its got 6 stations, lol. anyone know of any more?

Top Bottom