Engineers Engineering Database And Calculator [Engineers Update]

Excellent work guys! thanks. Just had a thought there is an over view in the crafting effects for weapons but not for other modules, which I would like to see.

Excellent work guys! thanks. Just had a thought there is an over view in the crafting effects for weapons but not for other modules, which I would like to see.

thats because other modules have no special effect, including mining lasers :(
you can only modify the stats of them, i was thinking about such a list too...ah whatever, maybe i will make one later

Last edited:
thanks for that, now i just need to figure out how i can edit them since the sheet has still that lock...i hate tablestuff xD

Just checked, and gave you edit rights again... I really wonder why I can't give rights for ALL sheets at once... 6$ù^%+&@€`! Google Sheet.

I applied a custom sheet locking due to the calculator as it needs to be accessible to anyone.
I actually don't know if someone without edit access will be able to use it so ...
If dropdown list changes is independent of edit rights on a spreadsheet (please tell me), I'll change the whole locking system so everyone that already has edit rights can modify all the sheets directly :p

Just checked, and gave you edit rights again... I really wonder why I can't give rights for ALL sheets at once... 6$ù^%+&@€`! Google Sheet.
now it works ^-^
updated the table with the new things we found, maybe i will add a "visual tag" too (like laser becomes blue etc)

Last edited:
Seems like we don't have much more data to add to the sheet ; and in any case, this data will most probably change with the final release.
In the meantime, the important sheets are being set up, such as the Engin' Viewer, where peolpe will be able to view all engineers' mods. The separate module mods sheets will disappear to lighten the doc a bit. The complete data will still be accessible via the Data sheet, in any case.

Calculator's on its way.

Components is being filled as we discover mats & stuff while we play. Minerals will be updated asap according to the Rock Rats' discoveries ; links to their sheets will probably be added.

Now, once again, I remind thee that if each one of you takes 10 min to screenshoot every menu screen of a single engineer's workshop and sends those to us, we could have all the first engineers' data in a couple of hours after the release, and the others' in a matter of days. Would save a lot of time, since we contributors don't have the time to grind 'em all.

Also, I'll be going with the Crab Nebula Expedition very soon after the release...

Just poppin' to say that EfilOne and myself will be spending the weekend after the release of 2.1 reviewing the data about the engineers that are available from the start. EfilOne will then finish the Calculator, while i will add the data to the sheet as fast as possible. As I will be going on the Crab Nebula Expedition, I won't have enough time gain access to the other engineers, so I ask that people who will take 10-15min to screenshoot everything in the engineer's workshop and send us the whole. Can be on dropbox, on Google drive, in a album on Imgur, in a .rar archive, anything. If a few people take one engineer each, we'll have all the data in a matter of days, a couple weeks at the most. Thanks.

So say I had a cutter that can jump 20LY unladen and 15 laden how far could it jump with a level 5 FSD range mod thing?

Thank you so much for all the work you put in.
Unfortunately I can't find the suggestions sheet so I'll leave this here:
Could you find a way to show what upgrade a component is used for? This is for the component sheet, so you can check what the data you have can be used for.

Thank you so much for all the work you put in.
Unfortunately I can't find the suggestions sheet so I'll leave this here:
Could you find a way to show what upgrade a component is used for? This is for the component sheet, so you can check what the data you have can be used for.

That could be done but with a lot of formula work ; so, until we have most of the data in the doc, it'll wait...
Btw, all components in the Guide are used in modifications, so if it's there, it'll have an engineering use.

Last edited:
Thank you!! I only had the beta ones (very close to live anyway) :) Reviewing them now!

So far no new engineers have been found in 2.1 live? I'm about to start a focused material collection run for the stuff I can do.

edit: ping my ingame if you need me to do something. The more people helping the better :) CMDR Bad Koala
oh and if you could allow me to copy the entire document to my drive? the web/html view doesn't work for engin' viewer ; _ ;

Last edited:
Top Bottom