UAs, Barnacles & other mysteries Thread 7 - The Canonn

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Drats!

I've seen at least three of these "Convoy Dispersal something signal', Threat 4." in the systems around Deciat yesterday. Flying a mining type 6, so didn't stop by..

I've found and checked many of them as well, but not every one of them was "this one". The Medical Convoy with the old chatter is still in game and it spawns inside these Threat 4 Convoys. It seems that the Threat 4 is something similar to the old Strong Signal Source.
It seems we have to get the right one. It could even have two or more different ship compositions, like for the UA, where the convoys where not all the same, apart from the T-9 that was holding the UA, and here the Python.

Last edited:
I've found and checked many of them as well, but not every one of them was "this one". The Medical Convoy with the old chatter is still in game and it spawns inside these Threat 4 Convoys. It seems that the Threat 4 is something similar to the old Strong Signal Source.
It seems we have to get the right one. It could even have two or more different ship compositions, like for the UA, where the convoys where not all the same, apart from the T-9 that was holding the UA, and here the Python.

Dammit Rizal couldn't you have found that after Ive come back from the Bubble nebula :D top find dude many a rep on the way to you.
Hmmm let me see tonight to get to Bubble nebula couple days a searching n stuff 2 days back, games gonna be over by the time i get back.
Tis only fitting that its a long time contributor on here that's found it.
Happy hunting people.

Last edited:
we found a cap ship in a USS
at ross 47

fnv formidable
it's damaged
but its subsystems say 100% 118% is that normal?

Last edited:
It got attacked by NPCs. I know because i saved him from it. One thing I hate is NPCs can damage it but we cant do anything to it other than make it warp...

the planetary outpost Gidzenko prospect in Ross 47, have prohibited, unknown probe and something strange I have never seen wuthielo ku froth

Basicly I saw it. It was being wrecked by NPCs so i killed all the NPCs then warped out.

We had more or less the same. We jumped in with 3 cmdrs, NPCs started shooting at us, I killed the npcs and then we swarmed around the Farragut but it didn't warp out (because we didn't kill it).

Was yours also at Ross 47?

Last edited:
We had more or less the same. We jumped in with 3 cmdrs, NPCs started shooting at us, I killed the npcs and then we swarmed around the Farragut but it didn't warp out (because we didn't kill it).

Was yours also at Ross 47?

I found it too, also in Ross 47. It was a Threat 4 Distress Call. After a minute or so a second Farragut jumped in, there was a LOT of fighting. I don't recall the name of the second one, but its faction was listed as "Pirates". Unfortunately most of the screenshots I tried to take didn't work, but nothing particularly unusual seemed to be happening, so I left after bagging a few bounties.

http://i.imgur.com/m1JQYD7.jpg

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom