UAs, Barnacles and other mysteries Thread 8 - The Canonn

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
we were over this but

granger comfirms what kohl says
system with 10 bodies and 1 star
m class star with AB in then name
dillon said dubble pulsar system

Like I said... fools!

I'm well aware of the clues.

"near binary pulsar" does not conflict with Granger's first clue "10 bodies 1 sun". He is stating that its a system near a binary pulsar, which very well could lead us to a 10 body 1 sun system located NEAR a binary pulsar system.

And with Kohls latest clue in direct contradiction with Dillons location and latitude... it all seems SOOOO EASY to assume Dillon is the liar. They made it too easy for the masses to make that assumption and they did it early.

All of you.

Fools.

Don't trust Kohl!

Last edited:
Dont know if it helps - but looking at the systems on edsm (which i'm sure are not complete), looking for systems with AB in the name - with M class stars (as the one listed in the galmap) :

Pleiades Sector AB-N b7-0
Pleiades Sector AB-N b7-1
Pleiades Sector AB-N b7-2
Pleiades Sector AB-N b7-3
Pleiades Sector AB-O b6-1
Pleiades Sector AB-W b2-0
Pleiades Sector AB-W b2-3
Pleiades Sector AB-W b2-4
Pleiades Sector BA-Z b0

You fools.

Kohl is a liar.
Kohl is the red herring (red trader).
Kohl spreads misdirection.
Kohl cannot be fully trusted, he may be giving some accuraries and some falsehoods.

There's 2 CG's left to to go for Dillon & Granger, FDev isn't going to let you solve it this quickly with 2 clues to go and such obvious first interpretations that Dillon is somehow the liar right from day 1.

All of you.

Fools.

Me no fool...
Me believe in pulsar...

Dont know if it helps - but looking at the systems on edsm (which i'm sure are not complete), looking for systems with AB in the name - with M class stars (as the one listed in the galmap) :

Pleiades Sector AB-N b7-0
Pleiades Sector AB-N b7-1
Pleiades Sector AB-N b7-2
Pleiades Sector AB-N b7-3
Pleiades Sector AB-O b6-1
Pleiades Sector AB-W b2-0
Pleiades Sector AB-W b2-3
Pleiades Sector AB-W b2-4
Pleiades Sector BA-Z b0

Good idea. I've been to Pleiades Sector BA-Z b0, no joy.

Like I said... fools!

I'm well aware of the clues.

"near binary pulsar" does not conflict with Granger's first clue "10 bodies 1 sun". He is stating that its a system near a binary pulsar, which very well could lead us to a 10 body 1 sun system located NEAR a binary pulsar system.

And with Kohls latest clue in direct contradiction with Dillons location and latitude... it all seems SOOOO EASY to assume Dillon is the liar. They made it too easy for the masses to make that assumption and they did it early.

All of you.

Fools.

Don't trust Kohl!

I do enjoy it when people go all in on their own vastly more complicated theory being right.

I would say keep looking, I can clearly see both an 'A' and a 'B' in those names! Don't think the clue said they had to be together without a space

Just checked, my bad, the clue said "in the Pleiades Sector with the letters 'AB' in its name", so I think that is ambiguous but the likelihood is that there should not be a space between them

I've been checking systems where the AB has a space:

Pleiades sector ZO-A B2
Pleiades sector XT-A B2

and so on. Added one to the sheet, but see a note saying "This was never a candidate, it doesn't have AB in the name".

Should I stop looking for these? Is there some reason to discount them that I've missed?

Might be worth treating these as secondary candidates - I guess we can't completely rule them out.
Also look out for xA-B systems

.eJwNy0sOhCAMANC7cABKy6fgbRAYNFEhgqvJ3H3cvc37iuc-xCK2OftYAPI-UruzHLPdsRZZW6tHiX0fMrUT4pwxbWe55gD0wSIpT8YTOYdIQKTQsiUXjCPk4A28XIt2bJNmEzl_NOt3eruS5qiS7FcVvz-HpigI.RXi-Q2lKJW09NNznLyWBH2d700g.png

found by noctrach on Canonn discord

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom