UAs, Barnacles and other mysteries Thread 8 - The Canonn

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
UA and UP are from different aliens.. These are Thargoids. And UA UP are not from them. Nothing will happen. You can be sure in that.

Are they Thargoids ????

I think the UAs are related to this discovery.

I think they were placed here by the UAs.

I think they hatched from a barnacle.

UA and UP are from different aliens.. These are Thargoids. And UA UP are not from them. Nothing will happen. You can be sure in that.

The textures look far too similar for them not to be related. I wouldn't be willing to declare it as fact in all caps, :) but I'm fairly certain. The question though, is: Salome claimed the rift was related to this, and Drew stated that the Rift mystery was in game already, so what's out in the rift for us to find? Cue Tsoukalos meme.

Doesnt that scribble around the outside look like something that could be "decoded" ?
(I use "" as it will probably just be a source of ridiculous theories rather than actually be decoded)

I don't think so - they look like veins, which would fit with it being bio-mechanical. Perhaps the pilot "ejected" in a similar way that a lizard loses its tail when in distress/attacked. Must have been painful. The recessed curve looks like a slot for the "pilot" to fit in.

Also the body, when you look at it with the lights off, it looks like a preying mantis chitin.

Also, judging by the crash location, Thargoids also go in for canyon racing.

Soon... What a nice new shiny Beluga. Lets go and do some Tourism! Pack some economic passangers, put few of them in Hold to do a kitchen and stuff just in case VIPs needs it. Get nice Cabins. So far so good. Ok, VIPs on board!

Destination - Pleiades. VIPs just need to see those sisters, the hunter... Friendship Drive Charging. We have arrived. Request to see crashed Alien ship! Okay, no problem. Friendship Drive Charging.... OH MY. IT CANT BE. MAYDAY!

Tourism and Thargoids = Win.

If this is the only one (so far) then maybe just maybe it should be protected, would be shame to lose it by CMDRs simply hell bent on destroying it prior to finding additional possibly hidden ,messages etc etc.

Last edited:
alright So i have a recording of the echo/UP/ship noise from shadowplay (Once in free cam and one in the srv) I can upload it for people to question if its echo or not.....But I'm not sure of where to upload?

Soon... What a nice new shiny Beluga. Lets go and do some Tourism! Pack some economic passangers, put few of them in Hold to do a kitchen and stuff just in case VIPs needs it. Get nice Cabins. So far so good. Ok, VIPs on board!

Destination - Pleiades. VIPs just need to see those sisters, the hunter... Friendship Drive Charging. We have arrived. Request to see crashed Alien ship! Okay, no problem. Friendship Drive Charging.... OH MY. IT CANT BE. MAYDAY!

Tourism and Thargoids = Win.

Tourism ships and thargoids = moving planets of people out of the thargoid way in CGs, while others shoot down Thargoids to help protect them.....

So, was something actually being pursued when this was found?

Yes. It is in one of a handful of systems that met the clue combination (M class primary, 'AB' in name) which was being investigated in more detail because it also possessed the requisite number of bodies (10) and a cold moon.

Why, in situations like this, is the standard human reaction to "prod it with a stick". Seriously, when was this ever a good idea that turned out brilliant? :D :D ;)

I smell some interesting things coming......

The textures look far too similar for them not to be related. I wouldn't be willing to declare it as fact in all caps, :) but I'm fairly certain. The question though, is: Salome claimed the rift was related to this, and Drew stated that the Rift mystery was in game already, so what's out in the rift for us to find? Cue Tsoukalos meme.

Yes it has an H.R. Giger Xenomorph look.

XENOMORPH.jpg

Last edited:
Are they Thargoids ????

I think the UAs are related to this discovery.

I think they were placed here by the UAs.

I think they hatched from a barnacle.

Considering we haven't seen a UA/UP move before, I would guess that they are dropped there by something/someone. But why would they do that? The mystery continues...

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom