please remove cqc icon from right panel.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I'm Elite in combat and trade rank. Now, I would like start for the exploration adventure.
What I cannot understood is why the cqc rank icon is in the right panel of all my ships.

It's very terrible look at my icons in the right panel and have that 0% for cqc.
And it will remain 0% forever.

I have tried different days to play cqc but never and I repeat NEVER, I have found a game to try the game.
So, why I must have a 0% icon in my tight panel if I cannot never try to raise it?

Then, there is no link from the main game and the cqc game. You access from a different menu.

It would be possible, at least, make a poll and vote for have or not have the icon?
Thx in advance.

"I love how big the universe is and how tiny that problem is."

Can they remove combat rank as I probably won't reach Elite in that either?

The problem is that if you a day would like to start rank combat you will can.
If I want start raise cqc I cannot because the game is broken or nothing play it and I do not raise never. [noob]

The problem is that if you a day would like to start rank combat you will can.
If I want start raise cqc I cannot because the game is broken or nothing play it and I do not raise never. [noob]

They should fix it sure but there are people with proud CQC combat ranks.

Ok, but is a different game and nothing have to do with Elite Dangerous.
I'm sorry but it is clear.
Only that to access it you have to enter from a different menu.
But the real problem is that you cannot raise because the game does not start or noone play it from month.

And remember if you want to raise combat/trade/explore ranks, it is simple. You open the game and play it. You will raise.
Instead it is impossible to raise in the cqc rank.
So why have it if you cannot raise?

Last edited:
It should just have been part of combat ranks anyway.
They can do what they want but if I cannot raise they must delete it like in the previous versions.
Instead if you have the possibility to rank up they could leave it.
But at the moment it is impossible to rank up so it is useless and I think the best way to work around is remove it from the right panel.

And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire. ~ Kosmetas

Last edited:
It's key to find like minded individuals and go on at popular times.
Try the following -
1. Go on Tuesday or Saturday nights.
2. Organise something by inviting people to join from either here or the Facebook cqc group.
3. Get friends involved
4. Chance it and see who's on then top up with options 2 and 3.
Just a bit if organisation and you will have a game.

And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire. ~ Kosmetas
Is that from Thief: Deadly Shadows?

I used to hate the rank but I don't notice it anymore. I'm close to semi-pro though, so I might try to increase that soon.
When I say soon, I mean when I'm Elite at everything else

Ok, but is a different game and nothing have to do with Elite Dangerous.
I'm sorry but it is clear.
Only that to access it you have to enter from a different menu.
But the real problem is that you cannot raise because the game does not start or noone play it from month.

And remember if you want to raise combat/trade/explore ranks, it is simple. You open the game and play it. You will raise.
Instead it is impossible to raise in the cqc rank.
So why have it if you cannot raise?

So did you try one whole time to raise it or...?

Also, complete disregard for people who do have a CQC rank - the galaxy revolves around Sag* A, no you.

So did you try one whole time to raise it or...?

Also, complete disregard for people who do have a CQC rank - the galaxy revolves around Sag* A, no you.

I've been to sag a and I'm now practically at beagle point.
Of course everything revolves around me.

"I love how big the universe is and how tiny that problem is."

Can they remove combat rank as I probably won't reach Elite in that either?

Didn't you reach combat rank in elite months ago (before Christmas) as I'm sure I got my elite rank a week or so after you?
We still had the pirate hunting missions at the time.

Since no one can see my CQC rank it's only an eyesore to me. I just try to be proud of my 0% helpless rank but I would prefer if it were gone from the side panel. It's like having a video game score on your driver's license.

Since no one can see my CQC rank it's only an eyesore to me. I just try to be proud of my 0% helpless rank but I would prefer if it were gone from the side panel. It's like having a video game score on your driver's license.

Exactly.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

It's key to find like minded individuals and go on at popular times.
Try the following -
1. Go on Tuesday or Saturday nights.
2. Organise something by inviting people to join from either here or the Facebook cqc group.
3. Get friends involved
4. Chance it and see who's on then top up with options 2 and 3.
Just a bit if organisation and you will have a game.

Sorry man but I would like to play a game not spend my time to organize/inviting, etc.
That is what I do when I play ED.
Otherwise I will play other.
And Infact, the cqc it is not linked to the main game and previosly the cqc icon was not present in the panel.
If I can play and rise it ok but if it is impossible there will be possible to return in the previos direction?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom