Alien archeology and other mysteries: Thread 9 - The Canonn

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Looking at the aerial image of the site posted up-thread. Could it not be a map? The large circular formation in the top right looks like a representation of Barnard's Loop, similar to the logo on the surface of the barnacles but rendered slightly differently. I can't check as I'm at work, but I'm wondering whether the various artefacts correspond to particular stars in the region.View attachment 112657

Last edited:
Looking at the aerial image of the site psoted up-thread. Could it not be a map? The large circular formation in the top right looks like a representation of Barnard's Loop, similar to the logo on the surface of the barnacles but rendered slightly differently. I can't check as I'm at work, but I'm wondering whether the various artefacts correspond to particular stars in the region.View attachment 112657
can someone take pics of barnards loop from that system?

Looking at the aerial image of the site posted up-thread. Could it not be a map? The large circular formation in the top right looks like a representation of Barnard's Loop, similar to the logo on the surface of the barnacles but rendered slightly differently. I can't check as I'm at work, but I'm wondering whether the various artefacts correspond to particular stars in the region.

Possibly - if you're investigating, note that I've updated the map since the one you posted here with a few more spots Arguendo found that I didn't

Updated map is in the original post here, but I'll repost for clarity's sake:

KKFOlJi.jpg

Last edited:

David Braben

CEO & Founder
Frontier
Riz who keeps the thread has slept through all this.....pretty much same as I did! God damn it and now I am at work.......perhaps i should quit? :D

Anyway I'm sure he will update the front page asap. I cannot believe I logged out last night on the damn planet before all this happened......cruel really :p

I would expect at least a chuckle and a well done out of FD in this thread now we are into office hours! Surely they meant us to find it this fast.....perhaps to start a journey.....

:)

It's great that it was found from the star pattern in the trailer - but to be honest, we really didn't expect it to be found this quickly!

Well done! ...

If Michael is looking I am curious as to whether or not it was designed to be discovered this way or did you lay out a trail of breadcrumbs for us to follow somewhere? Grats on the discovery by the way night shift!!

Looking at the aerial image of the site posted up-thread. Could it not be a map? The large circular formation in the top right looks like a representation of Barnard's Loop, similar to the logo on the surface of the barnacles but rendered slightly differently. I can't check as I'm at work, but I'm wondering whether the various artefacts correspond to particular stars in the region.View attachment 112657

Looks like a reinforced human settlement form the year 700-1200.. "just saying"

:)

It's great that it was found from the star pattern in the trailer - but to be honest, we really didn't expect it to be found this quickly!

Well done! ...

Oh! Sir Braben, what a honor to have you on this thread!
CMDR xdeath did an amazing job in triangulating the star pattern! He deserves it!

Taking the liberty to quote yourself:
"It's really, really exciting!"

P.S.
The FrontPage is updated!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom