News Colonia Expansion Initiative - Phase One Complete

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Zac Antonaci

Head of Communications
Frontier
Hey everyone!

Many of you will remember that last month the Colonia Council gave the galaxy’s most intrepid Commanders a chance to join them in Colonia.

I’m pleased to confirm that the first phase of this initiative is now complete. The Council has been busy verifying the papers, and has extended its gratitude to those who took part.

Here are the groups (and the closest others) that will be granted a new home in Colonia. This month will see the start of a new initiative – if you’ve asked to be added to the initiative on our form, it will be added shortly. The factions will be added in the coming weeks.

Any progress made in the last month’s CG will carry over. This means if you want to contribute over time, or you came close in last month’s CG, your efforts won’t have been in vain.

When this refreshed CG is finished, five new factions will be added to Colonia, so get ready for a trip to the far reaches of the galaxy.

Well done to everyone who took part!

Here are the top ten which will have a faction added in Colonia.

Eol Prou Group
The Winged Hussars Colonia Initiative
Societas Incognitorum
Pioneers and eXplorers
ICU Colonial Corps
Radiosidewinder
GalCop Colonial Defence Commission
Canonn Colonia Department
Explorers' Nation
Last Phoenix Vault

Here are the next closest ten who narrowly missed out. Their contributions (and all group contributions) will roll over to this month's CG.

Ed's 38
Aurora Colony
MOBIUS COLONIAL REPUBLIC NAVY
Nomads of Nevermore
Illuminates of Thanateros
Knights of Colonial Karma
XBB
GVC Flying Tigers
Edge Fraternity
INO Research

Congratulations to all the winners! We did it!
Zac, CCN, FDev, thank you for this opportunity! It was cool. :)

j7M3Rgv.jpg

Last edited:

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
Oh man, best of the rest. How gutting is that! But I would like to say a massive thank you and congratulations to all of #eds38 (particularly Dirk Hatch and MillstoneBarn) for the tremendous effort that they put in.

Bear in mind that we were a small group of only around 10-12 players, punched well above our weight.

well done all that got in and great job FD with the roll over of last months contributions to this month's CG! :D

Oh man, best of the rest. How gutting is that! But I would like to say a massive thank you and congratulations to all of #eds38 (particularly Dirk Hatch and MillstoneBarn) for the tremendous effort that they put in.

Bear in mind that we were a small group of only around 10-12 players, punched well above our weight.

Thanks man, appreciate that. Let's just make sure we don't come in 6th next time!

Thanks Ozric. More than that; new friendships were created amongst more groups of players. I really enjoyed the experience. And it's not over yet!

On behalf of PAX (Pioneers and Xplorers) => https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showt...Pioneers-and-Xplorers-(a-faction-for-Colonia)
YAY...we made it! :eek::cool:

Kudos to everyone who supported the CEI and best of luck for all who need a second try. My fingers are crossed for you.

Feeling especially sorry for Ed's 38 and our friends from the french community Edge Fraternity as I know some pilots from these factions. Keep your head high CMDRs

Edit: Here is a little ty badge for all our loader and freighter pilots => https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showt...for-Colonia)?p=4974533&viewfull=1#post4974533

Last edited:
Contributions roll over to the following month? What the hell? That would have been nice to know, I don't know, maybe a month ago? Having based our strategy on a clean slate at the start of the following month's CG we are now WAY behind the power curve. Unhappy? Yes. Unhappy.

EDIT: Moving goal post is moving. No point in even trying at this point. Good luck to those who still have a chance. Disgruntled right now? Yes.

Last edited:

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator
Congratulations to all the winners! Really happy for Canonn to get through :)

2nd place for us - that's what I was betting on :)

Two words of summary though: NEVER AGAIN!

I'm curious to know if it's possible to see the top 10 of individual CMDRs' contributions? I might have a shot at a spot there :)

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom