So you want to know about the Formidine Rift? (Part 3)

Done that, PM'd Zac even tweeted Drew and also sent a funny support ticket in hoping that it might get some reaction :)

- - - Updated - - -

Confirmed that nothing is back yet by the QA Team.

Not sure why there wasnt an update anywhere else like here or in Zac's post etc.

Found this response to a bug post in the bug forums today https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/320762-Eafots-LZ-H-b10-0-D-1-nothing-to-be-found

Response from QA Mitch from the bug post:
"Hey Cmdrs,

Thank you for the reports.

I've chased this up and we're working on getting this back asap.

Thank you for your patience."

So I will stay around for a bit in hopes that asap means soon.

Your not seeing the size and time factors in the 3d model

- - - Updated - - -

The next clue probably !!

Yes, but if Drew has 100% confirmed that you do not need Horizons to solve this mystery, then how could it be a clue on the planet? It's either able to be solved entirely without landing on planets, or there's a big miscommunication between him and FDev in regards to needing Horizons.

Confirmed. I see the settlement.

nBDYcZb.png

UOREKg3.png

xeuLyEH.png

Last edited:
Yes, but if Drew has 100% confirmed that you do not need Horizons to solve this mystery, then how could it be a clue on the planet? It's either able to be solved entirely without landing on planets, or there's a big miscommunication between him and FDev in regards to needing Horizons.

You don't need horizons to find it. He said nothing about not needing horizons to get clues.

You could have found it by blind luck in the first 6 months.

The longer we don't find it the more clues we are given. The beacons CG will no doubt provide more clues

Top Bottom