So you want to know about the Formidine Rift? (Part 3)

The Conflux one!
WZKCNHB.jpg

Can you look at sys map? Habitable world in this system or in a system nearby?

I did a quick reccy of the other systems around here while waiting for it to be turned back on, couldn't see any ELWs.

- - - Updated - - -

Find more beacons then

Does anyone remember the other systems out here with the Beacons? I deleted my bookmarks apart from this one before Christmas

- - - Updated - - -

Now a screenshot of the system this is in? Is there an earthlike there?

9yAOtXZ.png

Interesting that it mentions being yanked out of hyperspace; could that be related to our recent encounters especially since it mentions finding a signal out there?

Jenner

I wish I was English like my hero Tj.
No Earthlikes... 2 M class stars, 1 star listed as a Red Giant, but it's the smallest of the trinary group, wierd... 1 T class brown dwarf... 2 Icy Bodies (1 landable) and 5 HMC worlds (1 non-landable). Oh and a couple of asteroid belts.

Interesting... I wonder how to make sense of that last log entry, then?

Arguendo

Volunteer Moderator
What's the Twin Nebula they are reporting to have passed?
I haven't followed the discussion here thoroughly (one threadnaught is more than enough, sorry), but this seems more like a place that received the messages and the actual place they are stranded is somewhere further out beyond a Twin Nebula.

I haven't followed the discussion here thoroughly (one threadnaught is more than enough, sorry), but this seems more like a place that received the messages and the actual place they are stranded is somewhere further out beyond a Twin Nebula.

Heart/Soul

Twin Nebula will be Heart & Soul - which are on the 'near' side of EAFOTS sector.

Top Bottom