TPF needs you.

Since there is no group thread for PS4 yet, I'll just keep this short and simple.

The Pilots Federation is looking for members to teach the new pilots of the PS4 the ways of Elite.

Some of us that have been playing on Xbox/PC/Mac will be getting Elite on PS4 (I will be anyway) but there will be a ton of new players that wont have a clue on what to do.

If you are looking to teach and help these new commanders out, than The Pilots Federation is for you!

http://inara.cz/wing/1543

Deleted member 110222

D
Wish I could help but all my disposable cash goes into the PC. Can't afford another console.

I'll check it out. What does it involve, I am novice as in I don't have Elite but just been watching (too much!) and reading (too much!).

Fly safe CMDR. o7

That's how I started when waiting for the Xbox version :)
Learnt a lot from elite youtubers and when it hit xbox I found I was just wasting money on other games as most of my game time goes on elite.
Fair play to all those who have time to help new players, o7. I can only do my (little) bit from the forums, due to a cute little girl having my attention most of the time.

Deleted member 110222

D
Lol. I can get a ps4 cheaper than a good desktop. Sad but true

It's not that PS4 isn't cheap, but the money I would use to buy a PS4, goes into my computer.

I can have one or the other, but not both.

Top Bottom