Patch Notes Update Elite Dangerous 2.2.03 - Update incoming.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
For everyone asking when the beta is, it's not even 8 AM yet. From past experiences you'll probably be waiting until at least early evening before it goes live.

even if the patch is not the multi crew update the patch has still not dropped for xbox one yet only due to the modifications to the ships my anaconda does not have the extra military cargo and also noticed that my type 9 hull was not increased by 2x I was really hoping for the multi crew to be released soon to keep me and friends interested in playing and what happended to cqc nobody even plays team deathmatch or anything

even if the patch is not the multi crew update the patch has still not dropped for xbox one...

The BETA patch is now supposed to be delivered tomorrow. I'm not sure if Xbox One players can even access the beta. Did you pay extra for beta access? I did, but I'm on a PC.

The BETA patch is now supposed to be delivered tomorrow. I'm not sure if Xbox One players can even access the beta. Did you pay extra for beta access? I did, but I'm on a PC.

Don't hold your breath on Tomorrow, (actually today now). It will be released when it's in stable condition and not before.

dagnammit i wish this thread was locked.. my number dyslexia gets me every time i see the title of this thread bumped ;)

admiral_ackbar_says_its_a_trap-e1348633347484.jpg

Massacre conflict and massacre skimmer missions limited to 3 per player at a time. Rewards increased slightly to compensate

oh are you going to copit for this one

Javert

Volunteer Moderator
Can a moderator lock this thread, Please? We're on 2.3 now. There's no need to continue discussion here.

Well the live version of ED is still on 2.2.03 so this thread can remain open. It's only the beta test system that's on 2.3

Sometimes it seems pretty clear to me that small background patch has come down. I say this because on some game starts, all the video issues need to be regenerated. And I do not allow auto-update on my graphics. So, something else had to change. Can we get a posting on what happened?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom