Just saw the new trailer. WOW!

I actually get the feeling that the build up of aliens is going to be more enjoyable than the actual inclusion of them. I'm enjoying the slow release tension behind it

Absolutely. When they are there it's just another type of NPC with a different ship model.

Trailer...

Yes its a trailer, and sure it is contrived any may not be an exact copy of what will be in game... But (at least my assumption is) its all using in game engine.

Personally i have no issue even if thry are "cut scenes " in 2.3. having experienced the one in 2.2 in vr for the 1st time recently. A cut scene is a way FD can make sure people get the exact experience that FD want. Sure it is probably as much padding whilst they finish off the content as much as it is just for the narrative but i am ok with that.

With so much multiplayer combat stuff being fo ussed on in 2.3 i am just happy to see stuff i can experience as a lone wolf.

Last edited:
Regarding trailers, if anyone didn't see the one for Mass Effect Andromeda, do so now. The reason I am bringing it here is not because of the contents, but of the message at the end, saying:
"CAPTURED IN ENGINE. REPRESENTATIVE OF GAME EXPERIENCE"
[video=youtube_share;X6PJEmEHIaY]http://youtu.be/X6PJEmEHIaY[/video]

Wouldn't it be nice if FDev played along the same rules?

Last edited:
Lol, you clearly said they are only good at making trailers.

FD and art&audio teams are not the same thing.

facepalm.jpg

Ships are actually sentient (like the TARDIS). You just watched a ship pee it's pants.

Yeah, we're this "sentience". The commander sitting there and all that holo-me is a decoy only, as I read good man "Sandro No Sammarco" confirmed again at pax that no space legs anytime soon. So I can go with that TARDISplanation ;-)

Huh, somehow I think other people may be less surprised to hear you say you are not excited. :)

True, true, my recent jadedness towards the game still surprises me though. I love the franchise, I just don't like the development priorities for ED.

I'm glad that most people seem happy about the trailer? :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom