Release Trade Computer Extension Mk.II

Don't know, what your search parameters are and if you are in range of your stored markets, so I suggest to create an error report with the Report an Error button at the launcher and attach the ErrorReportFiles.7z, which got created at the root folder of TCE.
Thanks.

Thanks! I've emailed you the details and logs.

Cheers

El.

Update [1.5.4.3] released:

Changelog:
- Fixed an endless loop issue with certain search filter settings at the Route Finder panel.
- Fixed an issue with scaling the filter settings to the Route Finder panel.

Note:
Copy all files and folders from the update into your TCE installation folder to update your version.

I like to remind any user, who wants to use TCE in russian, to help in translating the
latest commodities and interface phrases at OneSky. Thanks in advance.

I've just found a Star Type that doesn't appear to exist in TCE list, so I selected UNKNOWN until I get there, however selecting UNKNOWN causes this error and the star type isn't updated.

Star Type is "MS STAR" never heard of them, it's actually a Carbon star.

Classes MS and SC: intermediary carbon-related classes[edit]
In between the M and S classes, border cases are named MS stars. In a similar way, border cases between the S and C-N classes are named SC or CS. The sequence M → MS → S → SC → C-N is believed to be a sequence of increased carbon abundance with age for carbon stars in the asymptotic giant branch.

XF20vxg.png

I found MS in the star list, but the problem below still happens when you select UNKNOWN for a star type.

Cruq9Uc.png

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "" to type 'Integer' is not valid. ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToInteger(String Value)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Trade_Computer_Extension.Panel_Navigation.Filter_StarSystems() in F:\Trade Computer Extension\Trade Computer Extension\Panel_Navigation.vb:line 1178
at Trade_Computer_Extension.Panel_Navigation.LB_Data_SelectedIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e) in F:\Trade Computer Extension\Trade Computer Extension\Panel_Navigation.vb:line 9140
at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.WmReflectCommand(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.6.1637.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Trade Computer Extension MK.II
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///E:/TCE/Trade%20Computer%20Extension%20MK.II.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 14.6.1586.0 built by: NETFXREL2
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.6.1586.0 built by: NETFXREL2
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Core
Win32 Version: 4.6.1638.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Data
Win32 Version: 4.6.1636.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
System.Numerics
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll
System.Xml.Linq
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml.Linq/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.Linq.dll
System.Data.SQLite
Assembly Version: 1.0.99.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.99.0
CodeBase: file:///E:/TCE/System.Data.SQLite.DLL
System.Transactions
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Transactions/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Transactions.dll
System.EnterpriseServices
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.EnterpriseServices/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.EnterpriseServices.dll
System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization
Win32 Version: 4.6.1586.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

I'll let you know what happens when I get there and what the Journal records it as.

Last edited:
Update [1.5.4.3] released:

Changelog:
- Fixed an endless loop issue with certain search filter settings at the Route Finder panel.
- Fixed an issue with scaling the filter settings to the Route Finder panel.

Note:
Copy all files and folders from the update into your TCE installation folder to update your version.

I like to remind any user, who wants to use TCE in russian, to help in translating the
latest commodities and interface phrases at OneSky. Thanks in advance.

That fixed it, thanks!

El.

Played around a while and both 1.5.4.1 and .2 worked fine in Multi Crew for me, it tracked me perfectly and I successfully added and updated a market.

When I first updated to 1.5.4 I still had the problem I sent emails about with all the market in only 1 system going blank after each TCE restart.
Solved the problem by deleting both markets while I was in another system then jumping back in and re-registering them.
Restarted twice since and the problem did not repeat. I did not see the white fail message from FD either but I was not really looking for it.

So all in all everything seem to work unexpectedly well so soon after a major update !

Impressive work as usual Eventure :)

I've just found a Star Type that doesn't appear to exist in TCE list, so I selected UNKNOWN until I get there, however selecting UNKNOWN causes this error and the star type isn't updated.

Star Type is "MS STAR" never heard of them, it's actually a Carbon star.

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "" to type 'Integer' is not valid. ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Trade_Computer_Extension.Panel_Navigation.Filter_StarSystems() in F:\Trade Computer Extension\Trade Computer Extension\Panel_Navigation.vb:line 1178
at Trade_Computer_Extension.Panel_Navigation.LB_Data_SelectedIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e) in F:\Trade Computer Extension\Trade Computer Extension\Panel_Navigation.vb:line 9140
at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.WmReflectCommand(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
Trade Computer Extension MK.II
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///E:/TCE/Trade%20Computer%20Extension%20MK.II.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 14.6.1586.0 built by: NETFXREL2
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Core
Win32 Version: 4.6.1638.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Data
Win32 Version: 4.6.1636.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
System.Numerics
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll
System.Xml.Linq
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml.Linq/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.Linq.dll
System.Data.SQLite
Assembly Version: 1.0.99.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.99.0
CodeBase: file:///E:/TCE/System.Data.SQLite.DLL
System.Transactions
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Transactions/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Transactions.dll
System.EnterpriseServices
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.EnterpriseServices/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.EnterpriseServices.dll
System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization
Win32 Version: 4.6.1586.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

I'll let you know what happens when I get there and what the Journal records it as.

Are you very far from the bubble ?

My notes have carried over and are showing up in most places they should, however...

Click on destination box, then market places, then on a market in the list. Click on the 'notes' box in that markets 'trade market summary', and it's blank with a blinking cursor.

Also, could we get a few more grid lines on the faction influence chart? I'm not sure if every 5% would make it too busy, and I only have a couple days of data shown, but it's hard to see small changes in inf in the graph.

Can you please tell me is there a way to go through all the notes I took on different market places, I don't want to search but some way to show me a list of all the notes I took which aren't many by the way but I can't seem to find them

Thank you.

Last edited:
Can you please tell me is there a way to go over all the notes I took on different market places, I don't want to search but some way to show me a list of all the notes I took which aren't many by the way but I can't seem to find them

Thank you.

Yes. click on NOTES in the top bar on the right hand side.

GuoMyrz.png

thank you but that way i have to scroll all the systems and market places to see the notes, is there a way to filter the notes panel so that only systems or markets with notes show up on the left pane ?

Eh, No click on the NOTES button and that list only contains the notes you have saved. Everything there is shown because you have added a note to it.

Have you even tried it?

What left pane?

Last edited:
Then we must be talking about different things because my notes panel when I click the notes button underneath the personal button opens a window with 2 pane left one shows a list with all the systems I've added to database I'm guessing right window has nothing. When I scroll downwards all the systems on the left pane and pass a system where I left a note it shows my written note on the right pane. I'm guessing I must have 100's of systems here and only 4 or 5 notes max so how can I filter this so that only these 4 or 5 systems I added notes to show ?

notes.JPG

Last edited:
That's odd, as you can see below I have a note on ALL the entries within the NOTES panel, where did you add the notes?

XzPhuuZ.png

You can search for a system or note at the top where it says NAME and NOTES.

Do you get anything when you select the system name, rather than the station name?

There shouldn't be anything there if nothing has been saved, so I'm not sure why this is happening.

I suggest you raise an error report from the start panel and send your DB to Eventure

Last edited:
Yes, yours makes more sense, that's exactly what I want

I add the notes to ports or planets, whatever

If I search for a system name I get the result filter function is working fine the only issue here is that apparently its displaying all the systems in the db instead of only the ones with notes

I will report the error, thank you for your help CMDR :)

notes 2.JPG

Yep, currently 6k LY's why? I have been 10k but I'm coming around pass the bubble on towards Sag *

Just wondering, I've explored a bit too but never saw one of those "MS STAR".
They might appear more in certain region of space is all. Or do you think that they popped them in on the last update ?

New bases

Hi Eventure, I notice that you don't appear to have included in the market types the new dockable stations/bases that were introduced in 2.3 - I think these were Asteroid Bases and dockable Megaships. Not too sure whether the CQC type assets introduced are also dockable as yet.

I encountered my first asteroid base last night Freeholm in the Artemis system. I have a picture here for you (you'll have to excuse the quality as I haven't quite got the hang of the new camera suite as yet). Presumably you will release an update with the new types or can we add manually directly into the db?

On the subject of the camera suite does anyone have some good key bindings that they can recommend? I have tried a few different ones but none of them feel intuitive. The problem is finding some that don't necessitate having to change a host of others :(

Last edited:
Hi Eventure,
Thanks for the corrections.

Another thing
I would like to have flightbook notes for just the particular entry, where I entered it. Not, as it seems to be now, for all entries of the same system name.
Also it would be helpful, if after selecting a system by a flightbook note, this system stays selected and visible after the filter has been cleared until another system is selected.
One last thing for now, which just came to my mind: a dropdown combo box with autocomplete for note searches would be very nice. It is ok, if in that box notes are truncated to one line with a length of ~15 characters.

Thanks and happy easter egg searching

Last edited:
Top Bottom