News Changes Coming to Multi-crew

good change. i would have expected a smaller jump from 50% to 70% as max crew payout first, especially since its server only.

for a anti-MC-Grief patch we will have to wait 6 weeks as it sounds.

last but no least:
and what about multicrew TRADE payouts? will they stay at those measily 5% for the mining crew?

Kudo's for increasing MC payouts.

Now either increase them again or revert the Wing payout buff to match it.

It can't be the exact same model for the wings, I think, maybe I'll mull over it. Who would be the wing leader to scale against? Wings would probably need a flatter system than this.

Robert Maynard

Volunteer Moderator
It can't be the exact same model for the wings, I think, maybe I'll mull over it. Who would be the wing leader to scale against? Wings would probably need a flatter system than this.

Possibly using the table above based on the rank of the player who made the kill-shot?

Last edited:

Viajero

Volunteer Moderator
I would much rather the changes be on the actual MC mechanics so to increase the tactical advantages of being in MC and to incentivize the reason to use them instead of incentivizing just the reward. From there actual credit rewards would flow naturally. But hey, welcome changes nevertheless.

Last edited:
Great changes.

MC is a great feature and I really... no, I REALLY hope you will expand upon it no matter how many fly MC currently. Giving crew members access to PP rewards should be a no brainer, right? :)

Really liking the gunner limitations, it's been a real problem in open with morons connecting and just firing cells for no reason etc. This should at least reduce the hassle of having a new player coming on board. Also very happy that you can limit their utilities usage etc, as to me It never made sense that a gunner would control those things. :)

Top Bottom