ANNOUNCEMENT Welcome to our new moderators

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Sir.Tj

The Moderator who shall not be Blamed....
Volunteer Moderator
I wonder if the senior Mods wait just outside the Mod Cave and shoot the noob Mods when they come out...

Senior mods????? Since when have their been Senior mods?

Senile Mod might be a more apt choice of word in my case....:S:S:S

:D

Welcome and congratulations to new mods!.

Keep it nice, keep it clean,
friendly and open,
that’s what I mean. :)

Congratulations and good luck to the new mods... it's great to see a new subsection, even though I have little idea what's going on in it :)!

blimey more mods, its like your multiplying.

Did someone feed T,J after midnight or spill water on him or something to that effect.

Sir.Tj

Volunteer Moderator

Did someone feed T,J after midnight or spill water on him or something to that effect.

If only I had this much hair left on my head....

This is what the forum has done to me.

quot-special-quot-gremlins-maybe-_80e756e553bca23f37085c3a600c821b-is-gremlins-3-on-the-horizon-chris-columbus-says-yes.gif

You mean they're T.j. clones? Is this how he plans to get Carrow Road full of people? Probably the only way that it'll happen tbh ;) :D

Sir.Tj

Volunteer Moderator
You mean they're T.j. clones? Is this how he plans to get Carrow Road full of people? Probably the only way that it'll happen tbh ;) :D

Funny, I thought you'd be a fellow Carrow road visitor...what with your sig and all that.....
DevilSmiley.gif

+1 to banning T.J. quick before he gets to 10,000 posts !!!! :D

I heard somewhere that there was a forum rule in place that prevented people from getting more than 9,999 posts to their name... Something about account closure and outing as an obsessive... ;)

Good luck! I think there will be many Russians in the game, there is a little Cosmonaut inside, waiting to get out! :)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom