News David Braben Live Chat Thread - Today (17th July) at 4pm BST

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Michael Brookes

Game Director
Hi everyone,

because everyone likes surprises we have a pleasant surprise with a live chat with David this afternoon at 4pm (BST).

We're changing the format this time so rather than submitting questions now, he'll just do it as a live chat.

See you then!

Michael

Michael, Michael, Michael...

I thought you said nothing else was coming up at the end of this week when I asked you why the Peek of the Week was early yesterday. ;)

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator
Please excuse the noobish question, but where is the chat going to be held please?

Thanks.

No, he'll look at the questions when he comes on line as per my original post.

Michael

It won't bother me to keep posting the same question over and over until it gets answered, the chat session ends or I get banned :D

So, to be fair to David, my question is : What does he think of David Broobin from Dockers?

It won't bother me to keep posting the same question over and over until it gets answered, the chat session ends or I get banned :D

So, to be fair to David, my question is : What does he think of David Broobin from Dockers?

DBOBE.... 'Dockers? What's that? More to the point, who are you?' ;) :D

Wow so with the sneak peak, David today, only need a fun packed news sheet tomorrow to complete the line up. Nice one guys.

Hope to be back in time for the chat.

Ab

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom