Powerplay Faction: Felicia Winters Federal faction support - we'd like to help

Greetings commanders

My player group have our own faction and, while not the biggest group out there, are growing rapidly.

Several of the commanders are end - game players and our BGS activity has given us a lot of 'liquid assets' to invest.

Basically: we'd like to fly over every Thursday and give Vice President Winters a ton of money.

None of us understand the power play mechanics very well. We are prepared to donate a small fortune on her power play commodities every week and boost fortification where necessary. But we don't know where to go.

We'd also be up for giving up an evening a week to take the fight to the empire etc.... but we want to be sure we wouldn't do more harm than good to Felicia Winters' cause.

If anyone could just send me a quick message with up to date info or just point me in the right direction on where to deliver the cash to help then I can pass it on to the guys and we'll do our bit.

o7 commanders - fly safe

-R

Response!

Greetings Commander!

We read your post with interest and would like to take the opportunity to introduce ourselves
We'd love to have you around and discuss strategy and give you a better understanding of PP mechanics.

Join us at our Discord Board.. here's the link. One of our folks (usually Nana) will discuss stuff with you about getting your group on the site

https://discord.gg/h8rXcMG

Greetings commanders

My player group have our own faction and, while not the biggest group out there, are growing rapidly.

Several of the commanders are end - game players and our BGS activity has given us a lot of 'liquid assets' to invest.

Basically: we'd like to fly over every Thursday and give Vice President Winters a ton of money.

None of us understand the power play mechanics very well. We are prepared to donate a small fortune on her power play commodities every week and boost fortification where necessary. But we don't know where to go.

We'd also be up for giving up an evening a week to take the fight to the empire etc.... but we want to be sure we wouldn't do more harm than good to Felicia Winters' cause.

If anyone could just send me a quick message with up to date info or just point me in the right direction on where to deliver the cash to help then I can pass it on to the guys and we'll do our bit.

o7 commanders - fly safe

-R

Hi Commander

Thanks for the quick response, just to be clear - we're not looking to get our faction 'in public' we are doing ok and don't want our BGS activities to be targeted/disrupted as a resukt kf our political affiliation. We've agreed to help though and basically give 1/4 of our income for the week to the cause but 'off the record'. I figured we'd be buying fortification stuff and liberal aid mostly, we just don't know where to deliver it because potentially it will be lots.

I've joined the discord but honestly I've never used the program before and am a bit lost!

Any help on how to proceed would be much appreciated.

o7

Hello:

If you're on Discord.. you should be hearing from one of the admins or from NANA.. she would be the one to ask for help on the program (there is a web version and an app version of it).

As for the diplomatic sensitivity.. we do have a diplomat board at the Discord channel to discuss those matters privately. I am sure that will be brought up when they chit chat with you :)

Hi Commander

Thanks for the quick response, just to be clear - we're not looking to get our faction 'in public' we are doing ok and don't want our BGS activities to be targeted/disrupted as a resukt kf our political affiliation. We've agreed to help though and basically give 1/4 of our income for the week to the cause but 'off the record'. I figured we'd be buying fortification stuff and liberal aid mostly, we just don't know where to deliver it because potentially it will be lots.

I've joined the discord but honestly I've never used the program before and am a bit lost!

o7

follow up

If you managed to get the discord link to open, you should end up in reception, where you only needs to type hello ;) Just say you're the one on Frontier who mentioed about wanting to help Winters.

Hi Commander

o7

Top Bottom