Patch Notes Update Update 2.3.10

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I don't see it anywhere in patch notes but I noticed last night that cargo scooping in a python worked as intended, I can now ditch my collector drones as I only had them for this reason.

Summat about this my pc doesnt like.
Done th edownload and it's now sitting at Working <1m for the last 20 minutes.

I'm thinking a complete uninstall and re-install would be faster...

Summat about this my pc doesnt like.
Done th edownload and it's now sitting at Working <1m for the last 20 minutes.

I'm thinking a complete uninstall and re-install would be faster...

You could try 'verify game files' before uninstalling, might be faster.

Just did a surface salvage mission and my SRV cargo showed 32 limpets! I'll get a screenshot and bug-report it if it happens again.

I don't see it anywhere in patch notes but I noticed last night that cargo scooping in a python worked as intended, I can now ditch my collector drones as I only had them for this reason.
Nice! I loved my Python except for the cargo scoop. perhaps I'll go back and use that one for a bit again.

Just did a surface salvage mission and my SRV cargo showed 32 limpets! I'll get a screenshot and bug-report it if it happens again.
I seen the same thing. If you get into the srv, it seems like the inventory shows what's in the ship inventory, but if you switch the tabs and go back to inventory it only shows the srv's. I noticed this the other day too.

Not sure if it is related to the latest patch but I've never seen this before. NPCs with the symbol of human players on the scanner. Is it something that can happen in densely "populated" systems or...?

GQs83V2.jpg

BbwnGBk.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom