Powerplay Faction: Felicia Winters Type -9 Heavy (500 cargo) looking to help

Hey everyone,
So I am looking to get more involved with the power play side of things. I am currently sitting tier 3 within the power. This giving me 20 items every 30 minutes, that being said I prefer to blow so money speed it up and bring half a load of whatever is needed and half a load commodities to essentially break even with speeding up the 30 minute wait times. I really feel though as I don't know where I should be bringing said materials to help. Last week I delivered around a 1000 between the preparation and control mats. But have no idea if I went to the right place. Anyways let me know where you need things and I'm happy to help. I should note my jump distance with 500 cargo is not great (13Ly) so if you happen to know the best place for pick ups to get to and from the system you need doing please also let me know that.

Update

Hey just wanted to update what I've been doing to see if it is right or not,

I've been going to ITO Orbital (Rhea) picking up anywhere from 250-500 Liberal Federal Packages (Control) taking them to places that have the crosshair target on them and are beneath the 'Trigger' number. Ex. Shenggan- Ongoing total:75 Trigger 4620 <> Opposition-Undermining total: 3390 trigger: 11072. I'm going to make some runs to thus system given that the trigger is not met. The opposition is actually making runs to undermine it. Is this right? I don't want to waste the resources if we need them elsewhere so someone please let me know where your priorities are for propaganda and Fed Packages.

Hey everyone,
So I am looking to get more involved with the power play side of things. I am currently sitting tier 3 within the power. This giving me 20 items every 30 minutes, that being said I prefer to blow so money speed it up and bring half a load of whatever is needed and half a load commodities to essentially break even with speeding up the 30 minute wait times. I really feel though as I don't know where I should be bringing said materials to help. Last week I delivered around a 1000 between the preparation and control mats. But have no idea if I went to the right place. Anyways let me know where you need things and I'm happy to help. I should note my jump distance with 500 cargo is not great (13Ly) so if you happen to know the best place for pick ups to get to and from the system you need doing please also let me know that.

hello , if your looking for a power play group that is vary active pleas go here https://www.reddit.com/r/EliteWinters/ we also have a Discord channel .just letsome one know on the reedit post and some one will point you in the right direction , tell um Smokeingcat1369 sent you .

Hey just wanted to update what I've been doing to see if it is right or not,

I've been going to ITO Orbital (Rhea) picking up anywhere from 250-500 Liberal Federal Packages (Control) taking them to places that have the crosshair target on them and are beneath the 'Trigger' number. Ex. Shenggan- Ongoing total:75 Trigger 4620 <> Opposition-Undermining total: 3390 trigger: 11072. I'm going to make some runs to thus system given that the trigger is not met. The opposition is actually making runs to undermine it. Is this right? I don't want to waste the resources if we need them elsewhere so someone please let me know where your priorities are for propaganda and Fed Packages.

Hello maby i can help you out , im from the FLC , go here https://www.reddit.com/r/EliteWinters/ there is a disscord link to . i hope you fide your way there would love to make you apart of the FLC ,

Top Bottom