News Official Frontier Expo Streaming Schedule

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
Greetings Commanders!

In order to make sure everyone can enjoy our Frontier Expo, even if you’re not able to make it in person, we are broadcasting parts of the event, including our special content reveals, on our official channels throughout the day! Please note that our guest speakers and the talks taking place on the Second Stage will not be streamed, in order to offer exclusive content for the attendees. Some content will be recorded and published at a later date.

Have a look at the schedule below to know exactly when and where to tune in from home:

SATURDAY OCTOBER 7

3:30PM BST Frontier Expo PRE-SHOW
Where? Official Twitch channel, Official YouTube channel, Official Facebook page.
Join Community Manager Bo for a snappy show packed with a host of special guests to hype you up for our major game announcements!

5PM BST Special Content Reveals
Jurassic World Evolution: Special Content Reveal
Where? Official Twitch channel, Official YouTube channel, Official Facebook page.Senior Community Manager Edward invites Jurassic World Evolution’s Game Director Michael Brookes, Lead Designer Andrew Fletcher, and Head of Animation Nick Rodgers to the Main Stage for the first ever look at this epic new title.

Planet Coaster: Anniversary Update Reveal
Where? Official Twitch channel, Official YouTube channel, Official Facebook page.
Nearly one year after the game’s release, Senior Community Manager Edward is joined by Planet Coaster’s Lead Programmer Andrew Chappell, Lead Artist Sam Denney, and Art Director John Laws to talk about the upcoming Anniversary Update.

Elite Dangerous: The Year Ahead
Looking forward to the next year in the game’s development, Senior Community Manager Edward talks to Elite Dangerous’ Lead Designer Sandro Sammarco, Game Director Laurence Oldham, and Art Director Chris Gregory.

After Content Reveal: Frontier Expo POST-SHOW
Recap the entire day with Community Manager Bo and the developers.

Special Guests
Many content creators are attending Frontier Expo and will be putting vlogs on their channels for you to get even more backstage experiences of the entire event. Did you know that Yogscast are representing with Hat Films, Sjin, Duncan, Angory Tom and Turps), and they will host an official recap show on Monday October 9. YouTuber Ali A is also going to be there to film his experience and post stories live from the show floor.

That’s not all though; we have even more friends coming who are streaming live from the special streaming booth during the entire day. For a complete list of all of our special guests, please check this page for their streaming times and a link to their channels.

<3
Bo

Thanks Bo.

Elite Dangerous: The Year Ahead
Looking forward to the next year in the game’s development, Senior Community Manager Edward talks to Elite Dangerous’ Lead Designer Sandro Sammarco, Game Director Laurence Oldham, and Art Director Chris Gregory.

Hmmm I thought David Braben was the Game Director as per the in-game credits, with Laurence as Head of Design, has there been a change here?

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
Could you put the date in the OP as well?

Sorry! Assumption on my part it was clear when Frontier Expo takes place :) I've added the date in the OP

An amazing schedule... that includes no dates and only 2 times.

Added now, there's only the starting times because the content reveals are back-to-back so we cannot communicate an exact starting time. Thanks!

Apart from streamers, podcasters, for those who are interested, EDSM will be there along with the developer of ED Market Connector as representative of third party tools.

Be sure to find us to get your special Frontier Expo badge ;) and some special goodies.

See you all.

Last edited:
Yep Anthor, probably placed out in a corridor somewhere as far away from the action ;-)

Last edited:
Thank you so much for posting this.
I wish I could go to the event in person, but I hate crowds.
I will be glued to my screen.

Last edited:
I'm sure he will be.
Without a very good reason, I suspect it would have quite serious repercussions on the company image if he weren't.

I'm sure he'll be there for some free drinks at least, but more specifically I'm wondering if he'll be there to actually talk to us about Elite.

I'll be working on my flight simulator chair over the weekend but looking forward to tuning into the expo livestreams while I work.
Best of luck with the event FD and to all the attendees - enjoy.
Cmdr Blastard

Will David be there? Kind of odd that he isn't even mentioned.

He doing a meet and greet thing in the morning, very limited numbers . Which probably means it won't be me that to meet him,.

https://expo.frontier.co.uk/news/i-...evelopments Ltd&dm_i=3F35,JYJ1,2UFWNF,2308S,1

At 11AM BST, we will have a grand opening on the Main Stage to thank you all for coming and give you some information about how the day will go. There’s lots of talks to attend throughout the day, depending on where your interests lie. If you’re a renowned Elite Commander, you might want to say hello to CEO David Braben between 11:30AM and 1PM BST (very limited numbers), or attend the developer session with Senior Programmer Anthony Ross on How to Make a Galaxy, at 1PM BST on the Second Stage.

Last edited:
Top Bottom