News Ambassadors Needed for Paris Games Week (short notice)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Hey all,

I sent an email a couple of days ago, still no answer from frontier. Just in case it got lost somehow, I live in Paris and have been playing Elite for 2 years now, for over 500h or so. I was already planning to pay a visit to them during the PGW, so if I can be of any help I'm available for the whole week without any problem ;)

Did anybody receive an answer so far ?

Godspeed !
CMDR Tornado_F5

Hey all,

I sent an email a couple of days ago, still no answer from frontier. Just in case it got lost somehow, I live in Paris and have been playing Elite for 2 years now, for over 500h or so. I was already planning to pay a visit to them during the PGW, so if I can be of any help I'm available for the whole week without any problem ;)

Godspeed !
CMDR Tornado_F5

Maybe send a second email for security ?

Hey all,

Godspeed !
CMDR Tornado_F5

No answer here too :D

Ed replied to my mail, we have to be available for the whole six days, they can't do workarounds for this event, unfortunately that means for me that i cannot be there as an ambassador :(
But i'll see you all there anyway :)
Six days is way too much.

I could have been available one day, but a week ... just can't imaginate it, despite the fact i was in Köln and London this year.

Bonjour!

We’re looking for a couple of people to come and be ambassadors for Elite Dangerous/Thrustmaster at Paris Games Week in, you guessed it, Paris. The dates we'd need you are from October 31st - November 5th (short notice sorry!)

If you want to come and help us demo the game/Thrustmaster's sticks (no previous experience completely necessary with the sticks) you must be over 18, free on the dates listed, familiar with the game, Paris-based (or very close... if willing to travel could be fine... just ask) and able to travel to Paris. You must also be able to put up with spending an hour or two with me... it's not a completely horrible experience, honestly.

To apply, please send an email to community@frontier.co.uk, with your name, address, and reason why we should pick you as an Elite Dangerous ambassador for Paris Games Week.

We will cover transport costs, accommodation and approved expenses. If you need any more information, don't hesitate to get in touch!

We've got quite a short deadline on this as we're getting things sorted out nice and early! So please get in touch by the end of the week. Thanks!

Hopefully hear from you soon.

Ed

Ps5 announcement? Send all the FF7 Remake stuff you can find while you out there :p

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
Nope nothing. I was probably the first in too, not that I am really expecting any kind of response.

If I'm not needed to help out at any of the UK events over the last 3 years, I can't see being asked to one in another country. I'm sure there's more than enough French Cmdrs who are willing.

Self-employed (designer/builder/Maker)
current Passport,
Usually fly Dual Stick,
(cheap flights are available from Exeter airport)
last holiday was in 2012.
no work booked for that week.
available at short notice.

Hi everyone,

This has been closed now. We had hundreds of applications so we couldn't respond to everyone unfortunately.

As we were dealing through Thrustmaster, we weren't exactly sure how many people we were going to need. We're still in discussion with Thrusmaster about who is coming over, but if we haven't been in touch with you directly, that means we won't be able to bring you over.

Thanks for applying everyone! Hopefully we'll be able to take more people in future.

Ed

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom