So IGN First just put out another Jurassic World Evolution trailer

I just saw it. I was going to post it but I wasn't quick enough. lol

The game looks amazing. It looks like it's ready for the public. Showing off the new dinos was great and they all look very good. The Ceratosaurus looked pretty realistic. At times I thought I was looking at a movie just like the first in game video release. Also I noticed the raptors look different color wise. The first video they released of in game footage and the Raptors looked like they did in JW. These raptors looked to me like they were from the first movie. Hopefully this means we can choose different skins for the dinosaurs.

Brett C

Frontier

The game looks amazing. It looks like it's ready for the public. Showing off the new dinos was great and they all look very good. The Ceratosaurus looked pretty realistic. At times I thought I was looking at a movie just like the first in game video release. Also I noticed the raptors look different color wise. The first video they released of in game footage and the Raptors looked like they did in JW. These raptors looked to me like they were from the first movie. Hopefully this means we can choose different skins for the dinosaurs.

We've still a ways to go, but we're getting there! Our dev team on the project is quite dedicated, and things are nicely coming together.

Last edited:

Well, to be fair they have only six months to go...not very long time in software development :) So it is quite natural they can start to show off some of amazing balls things they have done :)

Those dinos...yeah, I don't think we have seen anything like that in games.

Well, to be fair they have only six months to go...not very long time in software development :) So it is quite natural they can start to show off some of amazing balls things they have done :)

Those dinos...yeah, I don't think we have seen anything like that in games.

Six months till the game is released feels like a long time to me. lol :)

The dinosaurs look amazing. The shine on that Stegosaurus looked really good. Like it had just gotten wet from the rain. The foliage looks nice as well. One thing that annoyed me about JPOG was that we could never build an actual jungle nor could we have actual beaches. It looks like they are doing a superb job on the game so far.

Six months till the game is released feels like a long time to me. lol :)

The dinosaurs look amazing. The shine on that Stegosaurus looked really good. Like it had just gotten wet from the rain. The foliage looks nice as well. One thing that annoyed me about JPOG was that we could never build an actual jungle nor could we have actual beaches. It looks like they are doing a superb job on the game so far.

They have to go trough a) beta b) general QA and balancing (will take months as it is park sim game) c) XBO port finish and approval d) PS4 port finish and approval e) making marketing materials d) planning marketing activities....

Trust me, it is like "just six months".

This trailer shows that things are coming together which is awesome. Looking forward to further progress.

In one video I watched about the game back in November someone from the dev team said to keep an eye on March. I believe there might be some big reveal then.

M00dyBoy

Banned
The game looks amazing. It looks like it's ready for the public.

I saw only footage without any interaction. No gameplay at all.

So I hope Frontier don't agree with you that what we just saw is a game that's ready for the public.

Last edited:
Game looks great! Excited to see such a large plethora of dinosaurs, and seeing as there’s so many that haven’t been shown in the game that were shown in the Fallen Kingdom, I think we’re going to have a huge roster of dinosaurs to pick from when all is said and done.

I am looking forward to real gameplay footage featuring actual park interaction as well as birds-eye-view of the dinosaurs interacting amongst themselves.

Yeah, we haven't seen any gameplay, mostly because that gets finalized till last minute of alpha :) Also keen to see all juicy park sim parts.

New footage looked awesome, the game seems to be really coming along nicely.

Given how long i waited for ED on PS4 however 6 months will go quickly till release [haha]

Except there's obviously going to be differences. JW:E is launching on consoles, and some features in PlanCo might not work on console. Plus, JW:E seems to use pre-designed buildings that you place down, instead of having a basic square you add stuff too.

JessicaSonnet

Volunteer Moderator
In case you haven't seen it already, Frontier Expo talked about alot of things they are planning with the game and showed some wonderful clips. The Jurassic World Evolution talk starts at 2 hours 12 minutes in. :)

[video=youtube;T5c-uTYWrZ0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5c-uTYWrZ0[/video]

Top Bottom