Spoilers I don't think frontier intended to reveal this.

The thing is. since it was a dev build it might just be something they are toying with. or maybe an easy way to test or flag up alien sites(like a debug flag).. basically people are assuming something because of its something they might want. not because it's an announced or even planned for feature.

It could be simple as showing the permit locked systems in Col 70 as thargoid ones, rather than some sort of doomsday scenario.

Last edited:
Oh wow, this could mean so many things...

Could the paid content be Thargoid and Guardian sectors that get unlocked with stations to visit and relationships to build?

Beyond is already beyond my expectations and we are just getting started.

Yeah, i don't think there's more to say about this than.. get prepared!
o7

TcAftoG.jpg

verminstar

Banned
Hmm...Im intrigued now...and up until now, they never intrigued me :p

I dont watch livestreams much, but I watched tonights...Im gonna allow meself to feel just a little bit more optimistic fer the year ahead, some nice little bits n pieces in there and thats just the first update ^

I would be interested to know if this means Thargoid territory will impact the PowerPlay system.

I remember saying, a long time ago, that I wanted to see more-or-less an 'Everyone vs Thargoid' War Map, instead of the PowerPlay stuff we have now.. with Thargoids attacking powers-held systems, and taking them over, and us fighting back to reclaim them.

Maybe Thargoid bases we have to destroy in order to reclaim a system - that sort of thing.

If they did that... that would be epic and VERY enjoyable. Those wishing to not partake can take an extended vacation to Colonia.

Go on FDev.. be brave, do it.

Arguendo

Volunteer Moderator
OP, do you have the full screenshot, not just the cutout?
I'm pretty sure it's from the sequence where they demonstrated the new trading tools. So nothing interesting going on there, except a system map of bubble systems and their trade routes.

I'm telling you, if I can pledge allegiance to the insects or the guardians, I'm doing that.
I don't care about humanity, I don't want to die :eek:

Top Bottom