News Elite Dangerous: Beyond - Chapter One Release Date

Is there a rough schedule for todays release..i.e. servers down at blah blah blah o clock.... servers expected back up at blah blah blah pm

just asking so dont bite my head off.

Is there a rough schedule for todays release..i.e. servers down at blah blah blah o clock.... servers expected back up at blah blah blah pm

just asking so dont bite my head off.

No information but the release between 13:00 PM and 16:00 PM seems good for me

But I can be wrong of course ;)

Last edited:
This Mats trader - if I have 1000 of X at G5, can it be converted to anything or only a certain subset of things?

Subsets gives better exchange rate. Other than that, data can be converted to any data, manufactured to manufactured and basic materials to basic materials.

Ten minutes notice?

Just picked up a load of passengers I need 20 mins to deliver stupidly assuming I'd have plenty of time to complete. When has it it ever been ten minutes?? There's 15m or so credits and a load of faction rep down the pan.

Thanks for that. ��

Just got the message on Xbox. Going down at 4:30 AM EST (09:30 UTC)..."expected downtime is 9 hours...we hope to be back by 18:30 UTC." That's 1:30 PM EST for me. Time to hit the hay & dream of how nice it will be to forget about managing materials! Just finished loading up on Carbon for the new FSD synthesis, but I had to jettison some other things so I could pick up a few "rare" materials from a USS...looks like stuff I won't use, but I've actually been paying attention to the rarity for mat. trading purposes (although with the new limits, I won't even have to do that)
...oh, and all the other cool stuff, too... ;)

Last edited:
Right at the last minute

Right at the last minute I got my Elite Promotion 3 minutes before the servers went down!

o0sNTjj.png

Ten minutes notice?

Just picked up a load of passengers I need 20 mins to deliver stupidly assuming I'd have plenty of time to complete. When has it it ever been ten minutes?? There's 15m or so credits and a load of faction rep down the pan.

Thanks for that. ��

OK, ten mins is a bit short... or... we're used to longer.
But, to be honest dude, we've known it's gonna happen today for some time now, and as it's a big one you musta guessed that the servers would be down for a good few hours.. so in all likelihood they're gonna start early and work till late, and taking on a 15 mc time limited task is perhaps no the smartest thing you could have done this morning!

It's only game money that you can get back rapidly according to some 200MCR/Hour posts we see, mayhaps you could look at it another way and think of all the stuff you're getting for FREE... Hmmmmm!

Just a bit sore, was logged in at nine with no notification and sat in my Beluga thinking to myself that I would have at least 30 mins notice. Plenty of time to squeeze a few million out of a quick-ish run I thought. I thought wrong.

The money isn't really the issue, it's the faction rep I'll lose that annoys me more.

10 minutes notice!!! ������

Top Bottom