Jurassic World Evolution is now available to pre-order!

Can’t get past the age verification page on the Frontier store page........in spite of being on the wrong side of 40

TFW you find you had £50 already in your steam wallet saved for a rainy day.

Not for much longer.

I have a couple of questions:
1) I do not use steam and cannot find a simple PC pre-order option. Where is that?
2) I want to buy a copy and gift it to my daughter. Is that possible?

This is going to use Steam to download and update just like Planet Coaster does now.
Does your daughter have Steam?
If so that is good.
If not she will need to create a Steam account eventually.

Pre-order it on the Frontier Store using a new Account and email address specific to Jurassic World Origins.
https://www.frontierstore.net/games/jurassic-world-evolution.html/
(This is what I have done).

When it is released you will get a Steam Code from your new Frontier Store Account that can then be entered in your daughters Steam account.

I've used this method with Planet Coaster and my mate's daughter.

Sorry Frontier but this game is too rich for my blood.

From what I have seen of the gameplay this is a £30 game tops. £55 for the digital Xbox version, good luck with that, sorry but you really have dropped the ball with this one.

Sorry Frontier but this game is too rich for my blood.

From what I have seen of the gameplay this is a £30 game tops. £55 for the digital Xbox version, good luck with that, sorry but you really have dropped the ball with this one.

I'm inclined to agree. It's too shallow and seems like it needs another 6 months big development.

I do hope the developers come out and address people's concerns. Either by confirming it's an early build or saying future patches will fix things.

Just pre-ordered the deluxe edition on steam. Does it say in your steam library that it is the deluxe edition? Because if that is the case I got a problem, since I can't find anything that indicates that in my library. Thanks for replying.
(The E-Mail I got says I bought the deluxe edition)

Why as a FD customer do I have to buy/download it through Steam?
I would rather not have to create a steam account just to be able to play this game when it comes out.
Please think about it and make it available to download from frontier's own page.

By the way it looks great :)

Last edited:
Just pre-ordered the deluxe edition on steam. Does it say in your steam library that it is the deluxe edition? Because if that is the case I got a problem, since I can't find anything that indicates that in my library. Thanks for replying.

My understanding would be you'll get a steam key when the game releases. Ahead of time, there's no steam library game to unlock.

Oh I see. First time I pre-ordered a game so I thought it will just unlock the download. But if I will get a code it makes sense.(the code will determine if it's the standard or the deluxe edition)
Thanks for clarifying.

Why as a FD customer do I have to buy/download it through Steam?
I would rather not have to create a steam account just to be able to play this game when it comes out.
Please think about it and make it available to download from frontier's own page.

By the way it looks great :)

My guess it's so that Steam are the ones who worry about the distribution/download side of things.

You can still buy it through The Frontier Store, you then get a code to redeem with Steam.

I was like you but installed Steam recently for Planet Coaster and then Assassin's Creed Origins.
It's ok and works well so if I was you I wouldn't let it stop you from getting and playing it.

You can always register and install Steam now without buying any game and see what all the settings and stuff are like.

I'm a long time Steam user and while it doesn't say deluxe version in your library right now, Steam will recognize what version you bought and once it's installed when it comes out it usually will put in a dlc window what extra's you have.

Top Bottom