Dinosaurs you are most excited about?

For me, I am most looking forward to seeing the Dilophosaurus, Baryonyx (if they're in the game) and Suchomimus.

And obviously can't wait to see the Tyrannosaurus in all its glory!

But in the end I think Dilophosaurus tops it for me.

What are you most looking forward to seeing?

Last edited:
For me, I am most looking forward to seeing the Dilophosaurus, Baryonyx and Suchomimus.

And obviously can't wait to see the Tyrannosaurus in all its glory!

But in the end I think Dilophosaurus tops it for me.

What are you most looking forward to seeing?

Rex, Spino and Diloph , of course !

I am pretty excited for all of them. But I really want a T-Rex. Also some Raptors with the Lost World skin/coloration.

Yeah I agree, I would LOVE to see some raptors with the Lost World males tiger colouration... probably the meanest looking raptor design.

T-Rex of course, but I cannot wait for the Baryonyx and Suchomimus. I’m going to create an awesome enclosure for one of them, with a river and loads of trees and hopefully a river cruise!

Actually, I am not remotely excited about dinosaurs...at least, not FDev dinosaurs.

Real ones on the other hand...well, that is a different story.

T-Rex of course, but I cannot wait for the Baryonyx and Suchomimus. I’m going to create an awesome enclosure for one of them, with a river and loads of trees and hopefully a river cruise!

Aha that's exactly what I'm looking forward to doing! [big grin] maybe even an enclosure with both Baryonyx and Suchomimus together... But depends on how certain carnivores will behave with each other.

:) Yes that would be good if they could be together. I guess that’s the beauty of the game. Experimenting etc. The foliage though and water looks fantastic.

Out of the ones revealed so far, Suchomimus and Metriacanthosaurus. I'm excited to see what kind of variety there will be in sauropods, too.

Raptors, diloposaurus and T. rex for me!

Also, if the carcharodontosaurus is in, that will be incredible.

The parasaurolophus is my favourite herbivore as well :)

I di hope the Carcharodontosaurus is in, it was my favourite in JPOG. Looking at the Firmations we might get a Giganotosaurus so it will replace the Carcharodontosaurus eventually.

These are the two Dinosaurus I'm the most excuted about. But I also want T.rex, Spinosaurus, Brachiosaurus and the Raptors of course.

I di hope the Carcharodontosaurus is in, it was my favourite in JPOG. Looking at the Firmations we might get a Giganotosaurus so it will replace the Carcharodontosaurus eventually.

These are the two Dinosaurus I'm the most excuted about. But I also want T.rex, Spinosaurus, Brachiosaurus and the Raptors of course.

I would love BOTH a Giganotosaurus and Carcharadontosaurus!

Top Bottom