General / Off-Topic The 'And You Think You'e Got Problems' Thread

Avago Earo

Banned
When I was about 14, my Mum treated me to go clothes shopping, as I was getting into the Mod thing. After purchasing a pair (well one actually) of burgundy sta prest, I had to follow her around whilst she bought an Iron 'for my trousers'. She bought a really expensive Russell Hobbs steam iron. After that she couldn't afford to buy me a Fred Perry.

And you think you've got problems.

verminstar

Banned
Ye think you got problems, I just checked my garden and found spidermites which, if left untreated, could destroy the entire crop. Thankfully the treatment is really easy to apply but I cant source it in town, so I gotta buy it online which means upto a week before I get it. Ye wanna see what these things can do in a week...scary stuff and at the stage they at now, what damage is done simply cannot be undone.

Everyday is a struggle in this life...sometimes I wonder how I manage ^

Ye think you got problems, I just checked my garden and found spidermites which, if left untreated, could destroy the entire crop. Thankfully the treatment is really easy to apply but I cant source it in town, so I gotta buy it online which means upto a week before I get it. Ye wanna see what these things can do in a week...scary stuff and at the stage they at now, what damage is done simply cannot be undone.

Everyday is a struggle in this life...sometimes I wonder how I manage ^

OMG they can destroy all ...:eek: you need get rid off them quick

You think you've got problems ..
This morning I found a butter knife, in the subdivider specifically set aside for forks! (Vic Reeves)

That's nothing though, my kettle ran out of water and I had to refill it.

verminstar

Banned
Ye think ye got problems, I gotta get the cat to the vet fer lunchtime, but hes not in good form with me after I set the dogs on him last night...cos its funny to watch and Im sick like that, but now hes done a vanishing act and I gotta wait until his stomach overrules his temper. Just like people, many animals cant take a joke either

Jenner

I wish I was English like my hero Tj.
I ran out of things to look at on the internet, and now I have to do work.

And you think *you* have problems....

Avago Earo

Banned
Yeah, yeah? You think you've got problems, well let me tell you lot, I had to stand in Fratton Park for years and years, broken bones, arrests, entertained by an occasional female in a pub car park. Oh, it gets worse than that; we only got promoted and won the FA cup (when I say 'we', I wasn't actually playing), and the ticket prices went up. I ask you, what's the point? Luckily, my club is doing sort of alright, so I can afford to watch them and moan at their skills and why we're languishing in the lower leagues. If we went up again I'd end up shouting at a TV screen and ignoring TV licence demands.

So, you think you've got problems...

Yeah, yeah? You think you've got problems, well let me tell you lot, I had to stand in Fratton Park for years and years, broken bones, arrests, entertained by an occasional female in a pub car park. Oh, it gets worse than that; we only got promoted and won the FA cup (when I say 'we', I wasn't actually playing), and the ticket prices went up. I ask you, what's the point? Luckily, my club is doing sort of alright, so I can afford to watch them and moan at their skills and why we're languishing in the lower leagues. If we went up again I'd end up shouting at a TV screen and ignoring TV licence demands.

So, you think you've got problems...

Yeah, that's pretty much a win.

Avago Earo

Banned
Think you've got problems? Well, take a seat.

In the middle of a stir fry, I realised that I didn't have the right bell peppers to make a nice colour balance. Imagine my agony when I realised the local shop was closed.

So there you go. And you think you've got problems.

Top Bottom