General / Off-Topic XBOX E3 2018 Expectations, Hopes, Etc

Hey fellow XBOXers!

With E3 just over two weeks away, and Microsoft claiming it will be their biggest yet, what are you most looking forward to, or hoping for?

For me, it's VR support for the XBox One X. I'm hoping that they make all the newly released WMR headsets compatible with the XBX, and that they also have a number of games ready for release as well!

Aside from that, I'd like to see some new gameplay from NMS and Anthem.

And some new game announcements too, like a new (proper) Fable game, and Halo 6 details :)

What about you?

Last edited:
I'm hoping for a few things this year:
Anthem
Borderlands 3
Halo 6
Forza horizon 4
Xbox VR
Some actual elite content
Battlefield V
Bethesda's Starfield
Would like to see some NMS multiplayer but I already have a pretty good idea of how it will work

There's probably some other stuff I'm looking forward to but cant think of right now.

Things to be shown at E3:

Battlefield V gameplay demo
Final Fantasy VII Remake Xbox One announcement and trailer
New Kingdom Hearts III trailer
ID@Xbox collection (The Last Night, Below)

Exclusives:

Forza Horizon 4
Banjo-Kazooie Anniversary
Crackdown 3
Halo 6 or Halo: Genesis (possibly, not sure)
New Perfect Dark game (possibly, not sure)
Gears of War 5 teaser

Possible showing:

Starfield (Bethesda)
War Thunder Xbox One (release date and/or trailer)
Nier Automata Xbox One announcement

Hardware / platform:

New Elite Controller (updated design with Bluetooth and possibly exchangable triggers)
New Xbox Avatars release date and possibly some kind of virtual social space / game

Sorry to spoil anyone's fun.

Things to be shown at E3:

Battlefield V gameplay demo
Final Fantasy VII Remake Xbox One announcement and trailer
New Kingdom Hearts III trailer
ID@Xbox collection (The Last Night, Below)

Exclusives:

Forza Horizon 4
Banjo-Kazooie Anniversary
Crackdown 3
Halo 6 or Halo: Genesis (possibly, not sure)
New Perfect Dark game (possibly, not sure)
Gears of War 5 teaser

Possible showing:

Starfield (Bethesda)
War Thunder Xbox One (release date and/or trailer)
Nier Automata Xbox One announcement

Hardware / platform:

New Elite Controller (updated design with Bluetooth and possibly exchangable triggers)
New Xbox Avatars release date and possibly some kind of virtual social space / game

Sorry to spoil anyone's fun.

+rep

nice list

Deleted member 110222

D
Bring on War Thunder. I'm really starting to miss my Spitfire... Oh those were the days.

Bring on War Thunder. I'm really starting to miss my Spitfire... Oh those were the days.

Funnily enough I've already seen a launch notification for War Thunder on XB1 several times in the past weeks but it always got postponed. I don't know why but maybe they are waiting for E3 now to announce it.

Deleted member 110222

D
Funnily enough I've already seen a launch notification for War Thunder on XB1 several times in the past weeks but it always got postponed. I don't know why but maybe they are waiting for E3 now to announce it.

It can't come soon enough. I want to see if I still have the talent I had back in the 360 years.

My secret? Machine guns, and nothing else. No bombs, no rockets.

It wasn't just the WWII games. I only used short range weapons in all of the 360 flight games. Hell in H.A.W.X I used an A-10 with seven machine guns. Rarely lost.

E3 was a disappointment to me.

That's not to say Microsoft didn't have a great presentation, but here's what I didn't get:

XBOX One X VR - nothing
Halo 6 - in place of it we got a game engine demo :-(
Fable - nothing
NMS Co-op - no new news
XBOX One mouse support - nothing
Bethesda's Starfield - SP game not coming in 2018 :-(

And I also get the feeling like most new games (Like Halo 6) are going next gen and won't be out until the next XBOX (Two?) in 2020 :-(

Deleted member 110222

D
Tales of Vesperia. Do yourself a favour and play it. Fantastic JRPG.

Top Bottom